All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:51 pm 

lurking

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello again fellow writers!

I’m introducing a new idea that will be perfect for those who are very busy with the holidays at the moment as I don’t see this idea getting on the ground until at least January. I’m making it my holiday project and I’m still developing it but I thought I could start talking about it to see if it’s worth working on.

---

Imagine a world that breaks the boundaries of weird and normal. A story set in a futuristic Chicago but in a different universe. This future isn’t like any stereotypical future, it is quite similar actually to modern day today but with technology and advancements we could only dream of.

Outside of the city a dimensional void opened up, and from it stirred a ravenous storm. As lightning and rain struck, humanistic monsters appeared in the city. Surprisingly enough, they were passive and soon the city had humans and monsters living in harmony for the most part. Of course there are things human eyes can’t always see, and beings started showing up and granting humans certain powers, messing with balances, and stirring up a lot of trouble.

These humans now have these powers with little knowledge on how to use them. But when forces outside of what human police can handle start to arise from the depths, will they have to find a way to unite and stand up?

---

YOU GET TO DECIDE! I’m leaving this very open ended and have many stray ideas and canons for the world. I have many ideas that will hopefully set it apart from the usual sci-fi, evil-hero story we see a lot. If you’re interested please let me know here and feel free to PM me with questions. I in no way intend to start this roleplay until after holiday season, so this gives a lot of time to create. I’m giving you the freedom to make anyone you want, with any powers you can imagine (within non-op limits obviously, if you have questions please PM me). If you have ideas for the world, plot, or characters I would love the help!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace