All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:42 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

This will be based on the game listed in the title. This will hopefully be a group rp but I can adapt it to be a 1X1 if I really need to. Some knowledge of the game is appreciated but not required. It will take place toward the middle of the story. It start with all characters, with varying equipment, assisting Naked Snake(Big Boss) bring down the Chrysalis AI weapon.

I'm hoping to have four people but I am not going to stress out about the number of participants. I just hope to have fun with this.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:49 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

Cheers big fella...locked and loaded.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:07 am 

Looking for sheep to count.

o',..,'o time to slaughter pancakes!
Sunny side up!

If I'm not here, just contact me on discord, it's easier to get-a-hold of me there.
Discord Name: Kuwa#0584
My Resume: Toa's Resume
Instagram Name: Otacodex [ Yes, there is more than one! ]
Preferred Genres: Sci-Fi, Futuristic, Medieval Fantasy, High Fantasy, Romance, FanFic, etc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:13 am 

Working on ooc now.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.