All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Voices
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:11 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

This Is Real Audio Files From The Hilts Case. Some Content May Not Be Suitable For Some Audiences. Listen At Your Own Risk!

Dr. Abraham: "This is October 4th, 1967. I am about to meet with a patient by the name of Alice Hilts. She is at the age of 19, and is in this mental institution for the alleged murder of her sister, mother, boyfriend, and Pastor."
*knocks are heard in the distance* "Ah, bring her in."
*Moment of silence falls over the audio*
Dr. Abraham: "Hello Alice, how are you doing today?"
Alice Hilts: "Fine..."
Dr. Abraham: "That's good. Alice, I'm just going to ask a few questions. Is that okay?"
Alice Hilts: "Of course..."
Dr. Abraham: "Alice, I am afraid that the body of your sister Mary, has not yet been found. This is very serious, we need you to tell us where it is. Do you know where it is?"
*Silence*
Dr. Abraham: "Alice? Can you tell me where the body of your sister is?"
Alice Hilts: "I don't know...."
Dr. Abraham: "You don't know?"
*Silence*
Dr. Abraham: "Alice, we have reason to believe that you have killed your mother, Pastor, boyfriend and you claim your sister is missing, yet it has been two months since-"
Alice Hilts: "I didn't kill them!"
Dr. Abraham: "Alice please don't shout."
*Silence*
Dr. Abraham: "Now Alice. I'm going to ask you one more time. If you did not kill them, then who did?"
*Long Silence*
Alice Hilts: "They did..."
Dr. Abraham: "They? Who's 'They'?"
Alice Hilts: "They walk in the shadows. They go unnoticed by us who are among the living. They are dead. I see them. I hear them. They killed them."
Dr. Abraham: "Come now Alice, we both know it isn't true. You killed your family and Pastor. Admit it Alice."
Alice Hilts: "I DIDN'T KILL THEM! I DIDN'T KILL THEM! I DIDN'T KILL THEM!"
Dr. Abraham: *yells over Alice* "Get her back to her cell! Schedule a shock therapy appointment at once!"
*Screams are heard and then the video cuts out*

So yes that was very intense!!!! This rp is not for the faint of heart. I had a thought after watching the ending of Ouija: Origin of Evil. I want to do a rp where there is a girl in an insane asylum... oh sorry.... mental hospital. She knows of a dark secret of things that happened in her home after encountering a Ouija Board in the basement of her house. She does not believe in the sort of thing, but when her sister, Mary becomes attached to it, things start to happen in the house. Mary becomes possessed, killing the whole family and then running off. Alice is stuck with the backlash of it all, getting put in an asylum because nobody believes her story that her sister was possessed by an evil spirit and murdered her family. Given a lot of shock therapy and medication, Alice has become victim to the voices and the sightings of the evil spirits everywhere in this world. When a new family moves into Alice's old house, the youngest son discovers the Ouija board in the basement. The older brother is afraid for his brother when he starts to act strange as well. Seeking for help, the older brother does research on the house and finds Alice. He frequently visits her, trying to get information on how to stop the spirits from killing the family. Can the brother save his family in time with Alice's help? Or will he become insane like Alice?

I will put this here in Alpha, and another in Beta. I would love for someone to be interested. If you happen to be interested, either comment down below or PM me and we can talk characters since the plot is basically already planned out. (All but the ending of course!)

Thanks for reading! Cheers!

-LadyAsriel

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace