All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cheesy romance ideas
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Heya! I have a couple of ideas to throw out there that I would love to try. None of them are fleshed out at all so we can go wherever it might take us.

I am super happy to do MxM or MxF
I will do FxF but I'm not great at it

Starters:

- My boyfriend/girlfriend hasn't shown up, you take their place.

- I am a barista, you're a regular. I draw little pictures on your cup to make you smile.

- I'm an amateur photographer and I ask if you will let me photograph you.

- I'm being hit on at the bar and I really don't want the attention. You come to my rescue.

They're all so cheesy but I love writing them. If you do to PM or reply to this thread.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Cheesy romance ideas
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:16 am 

As a fellow lover of cheesy romantic plots, I would love to RP with you! I really like the idea of the plot where you're being hit on and I come to your rescue.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:59 pm 

Hello fellow cheesy romance lover! I'd be more than happy to rp with you. Do you prefer roleplaying in private messages on in a board?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:25 pm 

Honestly, it doesn't matter to me! It may be a tad easier if we make a thread for the RP though.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:55 pm 

I shall set up a thread and an OOC thread for us to chat in :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:12 pm 

Our RP thread is - viewtopic.php?f=80&t=51335 I just posted a rough start so I could post the thread, I'm going to change it a little once we've worked out where we want to go and do.
Our OOC thread is - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=51336