All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:25 pm 

I need a chicken to hug.

Blog: View Blog (0)

So, this is a rather interesting type of roleplay I managed to conjure up recently. I want to do it in a small group, so bear with me, alright? ^_^

An Academy set out in uncharted territory, upon a large island hidden from the outside world. A strange town known only to Admins, a secret group of people set out to find perfect students to become "Advisers." An Adviser is a rank within the Academy that grants a student the authorization to be a part of a team called "The Zoo" which set out to kill creatures lurking around the island known as X which are created by an illegal Advisers group called "Kennel" set out to get rid of the Academy and unleash Hell to the rest of the world. The Academy is known to have students of all walks of life be sent there, chosen by Admins to become Advisers. This would include tests to determine what kind of fighter a student would be, as well as find the perfect partner to aid them. Each partner is fit to help their Adviser in situations both within the Academy and out.

If you are interested, please let me know. ^_^

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=51259

Last edited by Quo on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:40 pm 

I'm pretty sure you already know that I'm very interested in the plot and where it will be going! =D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:17 pm 

I need a chicken to hug.

Of course! ^_^ You're gladly to join! I'm just working on the OOC thread right now.