All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:39 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey!

This is a fantasy romance roleplay idea. There are so many ways this can go with no two stories being the same, so I am more than happy to, and really want to, do more than one story with this same start. My character, William, is bi so I am happy to roleplay MxF or MxM.

So, the roleplay start:

The fae people have been stealing human newborns to strengthen their bloodlines for generations. They hope that with the stolen children growing up in the fae world they will not deny arranged marriages with fae people. William is one of the first children taken, and now at the age of nineteen his fae parents are wanting to arrange his marriage and ensure that he produces the next generation of fae before they lose all their once vast strength.

William loves his fae parents, their the only parents he has ever known, so he does not want to disappoint them, although he is not as keen on an arranged marriage as they think he is. He is a social person, making friends with all the fae and humans, and being largely liked by almost everyone he meets. He has had a couple of 'relationships' with fae and humans, though they were never public nor long because he always knew he was to end up with a fea woman his parents chose.

It is now the day where he finds out who he is to marry. Will he accept the marriage, or will someone else come forward and steal him away?

That's as far as my solid idea goes, I obviously have directions I can see this going and things like that but I want to hear what you might do and work together with you to make this story ours.

William's Bio
Unfortunately I can't draw so you don't get a picture of him. Sorry.
Full name: William Ashgrove
Species: Human
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
D.O.B: 22 July 1997
Physical Description
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 68kg
Skin colour: Tanned
Hair colour: Dirty blonde
Eye colour: Brown
Family
Fae Mother: Laerune Ashgrove
Fae Father: Pyxaanthal Ashgrove
Siblings: Cameron Ashgrove (Moore)
Birth Mother: Rachael Emery
Birth Father: Jacob Emery
Bio
William has grown up in the fairy realm with his parents and his brother Cameron. William and Cameron were both stolen as children from their human parents in an effort to strengthen the blood of the fairy lines. He has known since he was a child that he was taken from the human world. At first it made him bitter and fearful of the fairies, until his parents showered him with their love (and a little bit of magic) and his fear over time diminished.

If this interests you at all let me know either in the comments here, or head over to my OOC board found here or simply send me a PM.

Look forward to roleplaying with you!

Last edited by AlexButler on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:32 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Fae romance 1x1
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:46 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

*pops head in* Hello! This seems interesting! I would like to join you in this wonderful sounding creation!

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Fae romance 1x1
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:15 am 

Hello!!! I would love you to join me. I have set up an OOC board (viewtopic.php?f=20&t=51255) if you would like to join me over there so we can work out what we're going to do.

I look forward to writing with you.