PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:47 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Hey there!

As always, I'll start with a couple quick disclaimers:

1- I'll be out of town from the 24th to the 28th, and during these days, I won't be able to post.

2- I'm not very good at writing male characters, and I'm trying to improve, so whoever takes me up on that offer, please be patient and let me know if there is something I can improve on. Thank you.

So, first of all, I'm looking to use this character: click here.

My plan is to have him try and deceive some wealthy woman into either getting him his big break or simply support him and give him the life he has always wanted. It will be a sort of romance, but not really sincere on his part. He is a con artist, keep that in mind, so it won't be a 'boy falls in love with girl' story. How this ends, and what happens as they go is up to both of us, and I'll be more than happy to work on a plot together. If you have any ideas, I'll happily hear them out!

Thank you for reading and reply here if you are interested and can wait a few days for a post!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:35 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

So, i'm just trying to understand, Forgive me. You're dead set on him never being sincere. Because i have a character that i would love to pair with him. But i just am a little unsure of the plot, i want to make sure i fully understand before i decide if i want to commit or not. Look forward to your reply!

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:43 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Arden Rossi

Appearance:
Physically, Arden is a very beautiful and attractive young woman. She has an exotic beauty with an air of feminine mystery. Arden has a very soulful and magical beauty and she is almost uniformly feminine, in which she possesses somewhat of a fragile and enigmatic aura. Arden has soft and gentle facial features and she has somewhat of a delicate appearance. There is also something rather dreamy about her physical appearance. Arden has a heart-shaped face, with full cheeks and a pointed chin. Arden has very expressive, soulful, dreamy and beautiful eyes; they are large, round and almond-shaped which are seen to be olive green in coloring. Her eyes almost have a feeling of a boundless ocean; an ethereal quality that is very hard to pinpoint. She has perfectly shaped arched eyebrows which frame over her limpid and soulful eyes. She has a nice, slender and straight nose. Arden has well-shaped, full and sensuous lips, with straight white teeth and a warm and generous smile. She has clear and soft light brown skin or complexion with long, luxurious dark brown or soft black wavy hair. Arden has a slim yet athletic figure. Arden is also rather petite at about 5'2". Her fashion sense or style is described as being gypsy chic with a bit of a hippie trend and she dresses in a casual manner with nice tops and jeans, but on special occasions, she will dress up in trendier and fancier clothing.

(this is my character idea)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:01 pm 

Sort of back.

He might eventually develop feelings for the other character, but his main commitment is to his career, and he wouldn't choose any woman over it.

Sent from the shadows using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:13 pm 

Right okay. So could she some where later in the story, find out that she is being used and get really **** and calls him out on it?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:27 pm 

Sort of back.

Sure, it would definitely make sense!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:28 pm 

Okay, So i saw something about you being on a vacation or something right now, so when you return we can discuss details?

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:29 pm 

Sort of back.

Yup! I should be home Friday evening!