All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:04 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

As you can Guess By the Title I'm Looking for A Fairy Tail Rp. I'm not sure if a lot of you would really be interested in doing something In a fandom Category sense Most of the Writers I have met on this site Mostly prefer doing more Original Story lines, Though I am an Optimistic human Being who thinks anything is Possible. If No one is interested How ever I will delete the post. I would have posted this In the Beta interest check sense A lot If people Tend to be more fandom oriented over there but, the writing style sadly doesn't suit my needs, as I like to Go all out as much as I need to, While in Beta a lot of people are kind of Scared of Novel style rps XD

So here Is what Im looking for: For any fan that Has ever seen Fairy Tail Knows that the series goes off in several directions in one huge plot. Someone, or Something, relating to Zerif, Is ALWAYS trying to destroy the world. Well as much as I love Huge Plots I wanna do something a little bit more Focused on the Characters themselves, rather than someone trying to destroy the world. That's not me Saying I don't want Plot, I most Certainly Do. But I just want to get a little Deeper into the Characters themselves.

Ill cut to the Chase.

Im a Sucker for Romance. Yeah I know. Im original, But don't Blame me, there are so many ships in that show and I cry because no one acts upon the feelings we all know they have. Im mostly a Fan of the Main couples in the show, Like Gajeel and Levy and Natsu and lucy, and Grey and Juvia. (Yes I know its one sided But I can dream.) So im Not really going to Throw Some Crazy Plot ideas Out there, unless I know someone Is interested in Role-playing this, Cause like I said a lot of people in the alpha interest check really only like to do Original stories.

If anyone is interested I would Like to do 1X1, but Getting a Group together is also Fun too. If you'd like to Do a Group Rp Let me Know in the forums, But if you would rather do 1x1 Please PM me, Ill probably get to your Pms faster anyways.

Thanks for reading!

-Dreams of an Absolution

"If you expected the World to be perfect, you were looking for perfection in the wrong place."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace