All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:29 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Hello and welcome to yet another a family plot Interest Check by Miss Shades, the Stupid One. XD

So, first disclaimer: this is not a straight-up romance plot. It's more of a personal conflict one.

Plot blurb: Victorian Era. Family #1 has carried nobility ties since they can remember. But with the nobility, came expenses, and not much money coming in. Family #2 have always been commoners, but they have what family #1 lacks, and desperately needs - money. Family #1 has a daughter just ripe for the picking. Family #2 has a son, old enough to be married. Marrying well would definitely open a lot of doors for family #2, and give them the sense of value they have been lacking, as people who have money, but not any really good connections. Therefore, a marriage would be good for both families... except for the fact that Daughter #1 and Son #2 have absolutely nothing in common - personality, tastes, etc.

I'm looking to write Daughter #1, and I would love to have other people for each of the characters listed below:

Mother #1 - Free
Father #1 - Free
Daughter #1 - Taken, Shades

Mother #2 - Free
Father #2 - Free
Son #2 - Reserved, FrantasticalFranny

If those are filled, I'll work on OOC info. If these are filled and we still have people wanting in, we can talk about opening up new positions, but I need the above filled before I open any others.

Thanks for reading, and feel free to ask any questions you have!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:23 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

For now I think I'll pick the role of son #2. I don't know all that much about the Victorian era, or how everybody acted. Let alone parents and how they treated their children, accurately. Will there be an OOC where we can discuss these topics? Because I would pick one of the parents roles if I knew how to properly play them.

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:41 am 

Sort of back.

Hey there! Thanks for the interest, I'll reserve the role for you!
And yes, should it take off, I'll definitely create an OOC thread and place some relevant info there for ease of access!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:09 pm 

Thank you! I think I'll make a new character for this roleplay... Allow me to research the Victorian era. IF nobody else joins, or enough to fill all roles, I will gladly take up another role for this roleplay.

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:13 pm 

Sort of back.

Cool! If it takes off, whatever characters I use will be new as well! Drop me a PM if you need any help with the researching process!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:58 pm 

Thank you very much! How much do you know about the Victorian era?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:03 pm 

Sort of back.

I'm pretty fascinated about it (I'm a History lover in general), but I'm using it mostly as a springboard, so you don't need to know that many details. I can definitely list, on the OOC, what we will consider as lore. XD

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:09 pm 

Alright. Thank you very much. Exactly what do you mean by "springboard"?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:14 pm 

Sort of back.

Basically a starting point for our imaginations and ideas to jump off of. So, we would have a general "this is our society, this is what is expected of people", and then move on from there with whether or not our characters would do what was expected of them.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:40 pm 

Ah, I see. Thank you dearly for the explanation.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:42 pm 

Sort of back.

My pleasure! =)