All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dhol à Bith
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:10 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Introduction: You are a human. One lonely human who has been lost. You have wandered aimlessly through the unknown and you have had the idiocy to keep going when realization dawned on you. You think you're the only one? Don't make me laugh. Many like you have come here through the forest and didn't have a second though about it. You see, the forest you came through, is the forest of Dhol à Bith, where many of what you call, unnatural, live. We are the ones who sparked you imagination and we are the ones who morphed your stories and myths into what they are today.
Go to the village exactly west of here. That is the only place you will be able to live. And don't come back the forest.

The Village: Hello there stranger! My name is Koku! Did you come from the forest? Oh, you came from the human realm. You must've ran into Ishatan then if you came from the human realm. Did you run into a huge black stag who told you not to go into the forest? Yeah, he's a bit grouchy towards humans, no one knows why. But here in the village, we welcome everyone! Yes, everyone here is an animal except the humans that wander into here. I'm sure we can get you settled in! That is, if I can get food from you. Hm? No, I didn't say anything! Hey, just because I'm a fox doesn't mean I lie!

Explanation: This is a roleplay to where you are either a human for an animal. The animals here will welcome new humans but something isn't right about any of them. Humans are oblivious to the game being played here but be warned, it's a dangerous one. The forest of Dhol à Bith is a universe gateway that is made to look like any ordinary forest except for it's inhabitants. Different animals have different powers that attribute to their species of animal and it's usually one power. Some animals are oddly colored such as Ishatan, the black stag mentioned in Koku's dialogue. Now, if any of you know Scottish Gaelic, you will know that "Dhol à Bith" means "disappearance" or "extinction". The animals will desperately try to hide this fact from the humans for reasons unknown as of yet. As the plot progresses, humans will start disappearing and new animals will start appearing simultaneously. It is completely random and not roleplay based as to who disappears.

Rules: Please read these all, it's important that you do.
1: Be respectful of other role-players as I have hopes that this roleplay can get pretty big and I'd like to not have people leave the roleplay because the role-players already in the roleplay are being a pain in the head. This also includes no killing other people's characters, no being completely invincible to any wounds, no automatically knowing things unless it's your character's main attribute & even that's limited, and most of the basic things that aren't allowed in the roleplay community.
2: Animals may not just attack humans out of the flying blue! The animals are supposed to be very secretive about their intentions and they will not be allowed to warn the humans about it. Now, there is an acceptation to this as there will be a select few animals who will be pacifists but still kill humans to avoid being killed by other animals for their pacifism.
3: No sexual intercourse between humans or animals. No one really wants to see that. (Seriously, the amount of times I've seen that in public roleplay threads and wanted to bleach my eyes is way too often.)
4: Be descriptive in your posts and your character descriptions. No one-liners are allowed here as I really don't want to be roleplaying and make a large descriptive post and all I get in response & I quote, "Heh". It can and will get annoying, really fast. So don't do it. (Don't use * either as well as roleplay in third character, please, personal favor.)
5: The time frame of this roleplay will be according to the Central Timezone. If at any time you all need to go see what time it is in the roleplay, please go look for the current Central Timezone or PM me if you're too lazy to do that seeing as I am active a lot. (All you have to do is go on google and type in "Central Time right now" it will show you automatically.
6: No text-talk for abbreviated words as that just shows you're lazy and it kind of makes you look a bit dumb in my opinion. Please use brackets or say "Player Note:" when you're talking out of character.

Character Descriptions: For your character descriptions, I ask that you list the names, age in the roleplay, gender, appearance, apparel, personality, skills, weaknesses, if human- what they did for a living, where they live (the forest or the village), and any extra information that is needed. Please be descriptive about this and PM it to me and I will decide whether or not you may roleplay. Please note that if it is not descriptive enough, I will tell you to redo it and I may help you with it.

Thank you for taking your time to look at this all and I hope you consider joining!

I am the last survivor.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Dhol à Bith
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:21 pm 

This sounds to be greatly interesting. Will we be required to post our characters here? With their information, and everything along the lines of that?

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:18 pm 

I said to PM the character information to me and I will decide whether your character is ok or not.

Thank you!

I am the last survivor.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:53 pm 

No, thank you. Very much.

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:57 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Hey there Im interested shoot me a PM with the Character info

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk