All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:35 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

New Earth: Story of Spiders and Strangers

Imagine a world where Superhumans exist, except, in this world, these men and women don't don capes. An original superhuman setting that is less about the caped crusaders, and more of a realistic look at what the world would be like if Superhumans walked among them. And the results... vary. These superhumans are collectively known as Metahumans, people afflicted with a strange energy that has enhanced them in some way. These Metahumans are global, and many of them are only interested in peacefully living their lives. However, there are a variety of threats to this way of living. Either people with a lust for power, or someone who wishes to use Metahumans to further their own goals.

Which means there are a variety of different stories, and different people, globally. This story, however, takes place in Brazil. The cast of characters will be these Metahumans who have messed up big time, or they are in need of a special kind of service. They were all collectively contacted by a mysterious benefactor called "The Spider" who offered to relieve them of this massive debt. However, she has demanded that everyone gathers in Brazil. She has given even seven months to prepare for the trip, but she had arranged for a trip straight there via cruise ship. So, now a large group of strangers are being directed by a mysterious woman to a country they've never been to, and they will be faced with a new threat.

Hello, I am Mr Allen J, and I'd like to start an RP here. It is an off-shoot of my New Earth saga that I'm running on another site, but wanted to run a spin-off. I figured that here would be as good of a place as any. Mostly because I want to get this RP out my system. This is a character driven RP where the characters are the focus. There will be a deep and complex storyline, but the characters will be able to act freely within it and make their own decisions. Decisions can change the face of the RP. The RP will be focused on the characters interactions with each other as they are pushed through a crisis

The lore will be surprisingly rich and deep, and you'll love it. As for characters, I'm looking for just about anything that's realistic. This is a very realistic roleplay, so I'm going to be looking for characters that are more like real people. That said, as for powers, anything that isn't completely overpowered is fine. And you can also play as a regular human. I'm looking for characters that are like 20+, but if you can find a way to make a child/teen character work, go ahead.

Any questions? Once I get enough interest, I'll put up the OOC.

| Steam | Skype - Mr AllenJ | Discord - Mr Allen J#0367 | Tumblr |

Last edited by Mr Allen J on Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:49 pm 

This sounds awesome :) I'm in...and if I know my twin as well as I think @ShadowsVictor might have an interest as well.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:55 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Why must you do this to me *Facepalm* I really shouldn't but I have too I'm in

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:57 pm 

Sorry my dear :) I just knew you'd love it

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:59 pm 

Missmusiclover wrote:
This sounds awesome :) I'm in...and if I know my twin as well as I think @ShadowsVictor might have an interest as well.

ShadowsVictor wrote:
Why must you do this to me *Facepalm* I really shouldn't but I have too I'm in

yay

What kind of characters are you aiming to make?

| Steam | Skype - Mr AllenJ | Discord - Mr Allen J#0367 | Tumblr |

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:12 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Yeah I'll definitely be going with a metahuman.

Music lover now I have to try my hand a punctuation again that's If even have time to. By all means I love the sound of how the story will play out. It depends if I find time too do it or not, so if the RP lunchs and I have not submitted my CS procced without me for that means I don't have the time to participate.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:17 pm 

Oh dear Shadow <3 and I will likely be using Psycho as my character. She's a character based off of Harley Quinn and uses her sick mind to control other's thoughts.