All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Enter My Domain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:21 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ahoy there!

So, I'm looking for some more RP partners! I'm down with 1x1 or group RPs, as long as they interest me! I'm interested in both FanFic and original RPs, so if you are interested, by all means, continue on!

Here are a few things I'm pretty much always down for:

Fanfics:

• Star Wars - I'm always game for Star Wars. I'm cool with any era, but the Old Republic era is my favorite. (Think Revan, the Galactic War, SWTOR, etc.. Not the Rise of the Empire era (Ep. I-III), although I do also enjoy that era.)
  • The Vampire Diaries/The Originals
  • Supernatural
  • Harry Potter
  • Naruto - I can do either the original or Shippuden, but I'm behind on Shippuden, so keep that in mind
  • X-men (or Marvel stuff in general)

Other things I am usually interested in:

• Fantasy - This includes fanfic or original stuff. Vampires, werewolves, witches, dragons, elves, angels, and other supernatural creatures are all fun to play. I'm a sucker for any RP with magic involved. But on that note, really any fantasy is cool with me, modern or medieval, a lot of magic or next to none, whatever. If it's interesting, I'm game. I actually do have a few specific ideas for fantasy RPs, but I won't go into detail here. If you are interested in hearing them, feel free to ask.
  • Sci-fi - Again, fanfic or original stuff. Star wars, star trek, Firefly, and so on. I love sci-fi and I'm up for any plots you may have.
  • Action/Adventure - Whether it fits into the above categories or not, I'm up for at least considering just about anything. Mutants, superheroes, gifted individuals, zombies, apocalypse (zombie or otherwise), or anything else that may fall under this category is cool with me.
  • Romance - As long as there is more to the story than just straight up romance, I'm down. I'm a sucker for a good romance plot, and I'm even fine with that being the main goal or main focus of the RP, as long as there is something else to keep things interesting. I rarely do just straight, simple romance. I love a good complication. The more complicated, the better. If you have any good plots or even just basic ideas, I'd be happy to hear them.
  • Miscellaneous - Don't be afraid to throw an idea out there if it doesn't necessarily fit into one of the aforementioned boxes. I do tend more towards RPs involving magic, supernatural stuff, superpowers, or whatever, but that doesn't mean that I never do anything else. If you have an idea that is in a normal setting (this world, whatever time period) with normal people (no magic or other supernatural abilities, supernatural creatures, or other unusual things), feel free to suggest it. I am happy to consider anything as long as the plot and characters interest me.

If you have something in mind and don't see it listed, feel free to ask! I'm up for almost anything. If it's a fanfic-type of RP and I'm familiar with it, I will probably be game and if it's an original idea, I am always happy to hear those, too!

Just a few things to bear in mind:

- I prefer using OCs to using canons in the event of a fanfic-type RP. I am more than happy to use a canon in addition to an OC, but I don't do strictly canon RPs. I just get bored and lose interest too quickly. I enjoy being able to create my own character and develop them rather than using a character someone else already created.
- I do MxF if there is romance involved.
- I tend to play females as main characters, but I'm happy to double up and play a male character in addition to a female.
- I don't do anthropomorphic or straight animal type stuff. Shape shifters and such are perfectly fine, but they have to have a humanoid form. Nothing crazy.
- I am a sucker for a good romance, but I rarely do straight romance and I never do straight smut. I enjoy creating and developing a plot and developing my character.
- I am pretty much incapable of writing a "short" post. That said, I won't judge you if yours is short as long as it is substantial and meets Alpha standards. As long as the plot is advanced, I'm happy.
- Life happens, sometimes I get busy and it may take a little longer than normal to reply, but I will always try to let you know when I may take longer, if I know ahead of time. I will be moving next month, so during that time I will likely not get many replies done, if any at all, but I'll try to give you a heads up before then. By the same token, if you are going to take a little longer than usual to respond, that's okay! I understand. Just let me know if possible.

If you are interested, shoot me a PM or reply here. =D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Enter My Domain
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:17 pm 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Shooting you a PM re: some fantasy stuff - I think it could be fun, and it sounds like we have somewhat matching standards of what a reasonable pace of an RP should be =)

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:28 pm 

Woohoo! I look forward to seeing what we can come up with!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:28 pm 

Definitely been looking for a good romance Rp, though not sure what to do for the plot. I had kind of a cool idea in my head a bit ago, but no one replied to my interest check. Maybe you would be intrigued?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:29 pm 

I would certainly be interested in having a look at it!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:54 pm 

Here's the link viewtopic.php?f=73&t=50409

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:41 am 

Sounds rather intriguing. I think I'd be up for giving it a shot!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:02 pm 

Cool! I'll post the OOC soon then :)

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:55 am 

I need a chicken to hug.

Hey Amara! :3 A friend recommended you to me. ^_^ (Fearless Sissy)

I like to rp. (Been doing so for about 8-10 years now.) Was wondering if you were still up for a rp partner? I usually stick with Modern/Real Life but one rp that I'm doing right now has some Sci-Fi in it. I'm doing it with Fearless, but I can always do multiples with others. And it doesn't have to be in Alpha either. Can always be In The Cave too if you prefer. Just thought I should say. ^_^

I mean, if you are interested in being a rp partner and all. Also, here is the link to my Interest Check if you fancy checking it out. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=50586

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:20 pm 

@Quo message me I'd like to Rp with you too.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:25 pm 

posting.php?mode=post&f=18 @Amara this is for you :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:22 pm 

@Quo, I'm always looking for a good RP partner! I'd be happy to discuss something with you. :) I'll have a look at your interest check when I get a chance! ^^

I am a little slow at present because I am getting ready to move in less than two weeks, but hopefully that should be remedied in the next month!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:14 pm 

Reading the initial post here, you sound like you'd be somebody great to roleplay with. I myself often to roleplays with fantasy-themes, and nine times out of ten times I will use an OC, although I do occasionally roleplay canon characters to shake it up for myself. I'd ask if you want to roleplay, but it seems you've already attracted a few other fantastic partners! Unless you're good at doing multiple roleplays at once?

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:11 pm 

I need a chicken to hug.

Awesome. Do tell me what you think of it. ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:56 am 

@FrantasticalFranny I am good at multiple RPs at once! Of course, I am a bit slow at present, but I'd be happy to hear what ideas you have and see if I can take on another!

@Quo, I think it is definitely an interesting idea! I'd be interested in discussing it!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:25 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

I LOVE supernatural and vampire diaries! if you ever want to either let me know!

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.