All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 3:06 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

All right, bear with me here, as this is an idea meant to be completed with my partner. So, I will provide an outline that can be refined upon discussion.

My character had a very best friend. A girl she met in her childhood years in their small town, and with whom she had shared every moment while they were children. They had studied together, eaten, played, fought, laughed and cried together. When her best friend moved to London, the friendship became a little more distant in body, but just as close in spirit, and my character had only been to London once or twice, but her friend would often spend weekends and holidays at her home town.

At least that was the state of affairs until her friend fell in love. Her time was now spent with the man she loved, and whom she planned to marry. And her letters - a bit less regular - said wonders about him. Everything seemed perfect, until a letter from her friend reached my character. Her friend told of her abandonment and that she was a dishonored woman. Even more concerning, she mentioned she didn't want to live with the shame.

Her friend naturally rushed to London, but it was too late. Her best friend was gone. And now, she wanted to find the man who had caused the tragedy and make him pay. As the tags say, this will eventually turn to romance at some point, and there will probably be a heavy dose of drama. Also, a lot of character development and focus on their inner lives is a given. The results can be nice, tragic or anything in between. The man's true nature and reasons are completely up to my partner - he can be a good man who has made a mistake, or a complete jerk, it's really up to anyone who takes up this character. If someone wants to build this story with me, PM me or reply here, please. Whatever you prefer!

A few details:

- Alpha standards apply - decent grammar, story advancement and character development are to be an integral part of this roleplay. I have English as my second language, but I'll do my very best not to slip up.
- Posting frequency - I'm very patient, so if you can post once a week, I'll be content with that, as that is the frequency I can currently offer. I would also ask that you are patient with me, for sometimes I get really busy and may take a little longer than usual to post.
- Talk to me - if you have ideas, want to propose a plot twist, or drop the rp, please let me know.

That's it for today. Thanks for reading!

- Shades

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace