All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Carnation Interest Check
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey! I'm new to the site, but I'm experienced in role playing and looking for a partner. I'll play man or woman, though I prefer to play a woman, and I love doing fantasy and medieval plots. I have a few plots in mind, but they need to be looked over and revised. So, if you are interested in one of them, just PM me and we can talk about it.

Interests;
Fantasy
Medieval
Realistic
Post-Apocalyptic
Supernatural

---

Humble;
Mauve, a barmaid, is serving in her father's old tavern. She is nineteen, restless with her craving for adventure and desire to do more than just read stories. One day, a group of travelers (You are one) stop to rest at the tavern; she instantly becomes entranced at the prospect of adventure and tries to persuade the men into allowing her to travel with them. The answer, of course, is no, but that doesn't stop her. She's had enough of her life serving, and decides to sneak away after they leave and follow them.

(Now of course there are a few things that need to be determined, but I want some of the decisions to be your own.)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace