All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Undertale Rp
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

So I feel like doing something Video Gamey, So why not ask. Lately Ive been wanting to do Undertale roleplays and its getting to a point that Im becomung a bit obsessed with undertale. I was in the fandom sense it started but, Now im just putting fuel on the fire uvu. So I have no particular plot in mind but a few Ideas that I will be posting Below and if anyone is interested please let me know here or in a Pm ouo

1.Underfell Au-

It would be fun to do, and it would be a good Idea with Character Expansion and such. If you dont know what Underfell is let me shed some light on you: Underfell is basically the much Darker Version of Undertale. Basically all of the monsters are evil just as the Humans had said. Well more like opposite. Flowey is good(kinda) and Sans isnt bad or good Hes just very Neutral and decides to let stuff happen, but he doesn't care what happens to frisk either way, and Toriel is still good Mom goat. Essentially everytime Frisk Resets or Dies and Comes back they grow flowers on there body symbolizing how many times they have died and they can take them off, This going of the pacifist run. I doesnt know much about genocide run in this area but we have the chance to expand upon it. But if you know anything about it let me know cause Ill be plainly honest that I have a small amount of knowledge on the Underfell Au, but Im definatly still learning.

2. Underground-
Essentially this would be more based around the games, perhaps we could re-make the story, or just mess around with characters and improvise a little bit. This would be a jump-right-in sort of thing, not much plot to it, but having some good character interaction.

3. The Surface-
This could possibly be the after story of all the events that took Place in Undertale, The Monsters reach the Surface world and Humans and Monsters learn to live together; King Asgore Unifies there government's and makes Peaxe with the humans and the humans give them equal rights. Some humans are opposed to the Idea, believing that they will be betrayed again and discriminate against them. However it is not the entire populis of the surface, a large majority welcomes them. But Monsters still suffer the feelings of guilt, and try to make peace with the humans. But on to the good stuff. Monsters have started setting up there own buisness's and the like. Frisk Lives with there mother, (momma goat) and Flowey. Toriel works a part time job to pay the rent and Frisk is starting their first year of high /middle school (which ever is prefered.This is also not a "High school Musical Under Tale edition.") And everyone else is moving forward in there lives. This could be a situation for either conflict to arise, perhaps romance to brew, and relationships to rise and fall.

4. High School Musical Undertale!?!?!?-
Okay here is your Average typical Highschool Au. This can go different ways, on who is a teacher and who is a student, but for the most part "Monster High" Will have a fude with "HUMAN High" In some way or another and they will quote one quote battel to the death. Jk not really The idea is that Frisk moves into a New School "Monster High" And they are the only Human in the entire school, and its strange to see a human walking around there halls. Whats even more Strange is that their best friend is a flower, who winds up in trouble a lot, amd tends to take Frisk with him. This is not to be taken seriously, and is for mostly comedy purposes at best. But lets be real: high School Dramas are obviously the best.

So these are my ideas, not plot or anything because Im a jump right in person and I prefer that type of roleplay. These Ideas can be group rps or 1x1 type of roleplays, if you want to do both I am welcome to Both.

I also like Romance and Im good with any ship in Undertale Really, I dont Mind. Some of my own Favorite Ships include: Mettaton X Papyrus, Sans X Frisk, Toriel X Sans, Muffet X Mettaton, Goat Dad X Goat Mom, Asreil/Flowey X Frisk. Those are all the ships I know of off the top of my head so if youd like suggest one. U v U like I said I am open.

Anything else Goes, Violence, gore, bloody stuff, Totally good with that too. If you dont like it just let me know, i like for both parites to be comfortable with what we're roleplaying.

This will be in both the Beta and Alpha interest Check so if you prefer a certain difficulty level I am unbaised.

Well this pretty much sums it up. If you are Interested please let me know here For a group rp or PM me for a 1x1 u v u D love to hear from you all ^v^

Btw Im reserving myself Mettaton and Frisk if we do a Group rp. U v U or depending one which one we do. And Im also allowing you all to reserve characters as well so go ahead o u o

-Dreams of an Absolution

"If you expected the World to be perfect, you were looking for perfection in the wrong place."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Undertale Rp
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:21 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I would love to play my female Asriel character! If this is still open to you? :D

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace