All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fear the Walking Dead
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:36 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Alright lets start this out nice and simple.

What I'm looking for:

-I am looking for someone who is a fast poster, as in able to respond every day or at least every other day. If you are unable to do this please don't respond, I am only interest in fast paced RP, not in waiting a four days plus for one response.

-Your characters need to be 18+, no powers, no supernatural abilities, no supernatural creatures and no humans with animal ears and tails.

-Communication

-Someone who won't post once or twice then vanish and leave me hanging.

-Someone who will help drive the plot forward instead of just responding to each post and expecting me to do all the work
-Being able to run multiple characters is good

I am NOT looking for:

-One liners
-Romance, I really am not interested in it
-Fantasy\supernatural\anime

Quick run down, post apoc world set in modern times that borrows a lot from the Walking Dead. This rp will center around a small group of characters looking to survive in a world of the walking dead. To be clear I am NOT looking for romance.

I will be playing three characters, two main, one NPC that will come and go and all three are male. I'll play as many NPCs as needed.

The general plot is my two characters are close to each other, very close. They can come off as standoffish and even assholish but that's just the way they are. They don't go around seeking others for the most part so your character(s) will either have to be in some sort of trouble or have something to offer in exchange for staying with them.

Enemies will comprise of other humans, the walking dead, feral and wild animals and the weather.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace