All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Foreign Flowers (1x1)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:43 pm 

[Inactive]

Blog: View Blog (0)

The things that love can bring people to do can be astonishing at times.

The world of Imagi-Nation, despite its amazingly surreal atmosphere, can get dull to its inhabitants at times, since they are equally strange. Case in point, a portal was constructed so scribblies, the land's inhabitants, can travel from their world to the human world in just moments. Like any human, they sought pleasure in exploring new environments. The only rule: do not let any humans see you. At least, that was the only specified rule...

Nit and Vicky are close partners, having no chance of ever separating. Wanting to impress their lovely pinecone girlfriend, Nit ventured to the portal so as to get her some human world flowers. They ended up in a nature trail of a park in Kellsville, a quaint town with seemingly nothing special to offer. But maybe they had nice flowers, brilliant and elegant like Vicky was to Nit; humans had good taste after all. So Nit searched and searched, trying their best to steer clear of humans, until they were able to snatch some sunflowers, a rather rare sight in Imagi-Nation, from a random person's front yard. They had no clue of their actual meaning as a flower, but it was probably something nice for looking so vivid. In the dead of night, no one ever saw them despite being rather large for a seventeen year-old clock blob monster... thing. Everything seemed to be going smoothly... Until Nit decided to return.

Proudly grasping the flowers in hand, Nit returned to the portal... Or at least, the area where it should have been? Slightly uneasy, Nit scanned for the portal, which was nowhere to be seen. The clock was getting extremely frantic, not ever having to deal with this. Why, Vicky would believe they went missing, or worse, killed by humans! Once again attempting to find the portal, they stumbled upon Bob, a turtle scribbly, who just so happened to not only be in the human world, but also Nit's rival. After they bickered like rivals do, a fearful Bob fled away from an outraged Nit who believed that Bob was the reason the portal was missing for whatever reason, and they ended up abandoning the flowers they had worked so hard to obtain. The chase went on for a while and was rather messy as well, woodland creatures being scared out of their minds, trees being scratched and bitten, et cetera. The chase ended after Bob got tired, and Nit was able to tackle him to the ground, their wicked jaws unsheathed. Before Nit could inflict any damage on Bob however, there was a soft noise. Footsteps, almost, that caught Nit's attention. It took a great deal of effort for Bob to escape, quite literally having sixteen times his weight pinned atop him. But the thing in the distance also caught his attention. What could it... Oh my, someone else (your character(s))? Someone seemed to have heard the noise... What were they planning?

-------------------

So this is the idea I have for a 1x1 RP. The basic premise is that Bob and Nit meet the character(s) who either befriends them and keeps the two company until the portal comes back, or serves as another obstacle that makes things harder for them, forcing the two to work together. Your character(s) could even be a neutral force, observing the two and deciding what they want to do with them from there. The roleplay I have in mind sort of fits the genres I picked, though I can go with others (drama, action, romance, etc.) that fit well with the plot in mind. Feel free to leave suggestions for anything else!

Also, some things I am willing to change;

Setting- So long that it is some sort of humanoid settlement, I don't really mind. Heck, this could take place in a tiny village filled with humans and fish people for all I care, though try to stray away from high fantasy stuff, because I have nothing to offer for that.

Your Character- They do not necessarily HAVE to be human. Again, could be any sort of creature (preferably something remotely humanoid but it can really be anything), so long as our characters remain somewhat balanced.

Really, this is a sort of sandbox roleplay to test out how my characters would interact with others in a situation like this, so I'm putting this out to see if anyone would actually be interested. Once it has been settled, I'll set up the OOC where character profiles can be posted and such. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope someone is interested!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace