All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking for an rp
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:53 am 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello, Im Clever and I came here hoping I could find Someone willing to do a literate Rp. I have no ideas in the moment so maybe someone does? I havent seen any new ideas floating around here so.maybe this might get something flowing. I dont exactly have any ideas at the moment, but I know i am looking for a specific genera.
I want something with the following:

-Splice of Life
-Supernatural
-Horror
-Mystery
-Fantasy
-Romance
-Drama

-I can also do also do fandoms but I don't have any I want to do in particular so just ask me.
-As Far as romance Goes im comfortable with all types of romances for example, MxF MxM and FxF, So dont be afraid to make a suggestion, Im okay with anything.
-I dont do fetishes at all to make that perfectly clear.
-I like doing more 1x1 roleplays, (indivudal roleplays) Group rps sometimes become a little confusing but depending on the story, We csn possibly do a group roleplay.
-I want more than just a romantic drama
their needs to be room for character developement and growth within the story, As well as a nice plot that involves both of our characters in the spotlight.
-I hope you dont mind but I dont have characters to throw around. I usually make up characters by destory and I particularly dont like making character references, because i feel like it takes away to much of the character before the story even begins. I like learning about him/her as we go. However if its necessary I will provide a reference picture and some basic information.
-I usually prefer making things up as I go along. Sure a set direction is important, But I really enjoy the element of surprise when it comes to rolepay. Theirs no telling what sort of adventures are characters will come across.

So if you are interested and Have any questions message me o u o Share some Ideas im open and all ears!

I hope to hear from someone,
Ciao~

-Dreams of an Absolution

"If you expected the World to be perfect, you were looking for perfection in the wrong place."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Looking for an rp
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:29 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

How do you feel about a romance/action/werewolf? I have had this idea for a while and orignially put it out as a group idea but it might be more suitable as a 1x1. If you are interested i have posted it in the alpha interest section and its called The Season of Wolves. Let me know, it's okay if you arent i'm just throwing it out there =D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Looking for an rp
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:31 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Ooohhh~ I like. It sounds interesring, Pm me with details and we can discuss plot and characters ^^

-Dreams of an Absolution

"If you expected the World to be perfect, you were looking for perfection in the wrong place."