All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Shall I Interest You?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:05 am 

Looking For An RP

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey, how's it going everyone? I may be new to this site, but definitely not new to role playing. I can do just about anything, however I only play male. For the most part. Mix up is great, so I might think about trying to play female every once in a while. Match up? Usually MxF, and MxM....cause yeah, me playing male...duh. Anyways, I usually set rules:

1. Try to respond within a two week span. I don't like waiting forever.
2. When you do respond, try to get at least a paragraph...not like four sentences. That's not fun.
3. Help move the story along with your own creativity.
4. If something is confusing, ask me about it.
5. Usually when I ask for a CS, it doesn't have to be super detailed. A name, a picture, and a few dimensions about the character is all that I ask for.
6. If you're bored, tell me. I don't like guessing.
7. I'll tell you the same thing. If I get bored, I'll tell you.
8. And on that note, if either of us get bored, I'll try to get things going again with something.
9. That's about it...

Some stuff I wanna try:

~Vampires. Werewolves. That sort of stuff.
~Demons, Gods, etc.
~Mecha and futuristic
~SciFi, Human experiment
~Other types of fantasy
~School, like college or high school
~Anime (ask me or mention one that you're interested in)
~Video games (same as anime)
~I'll think of more...

Plots:
(most of these are for BL kinda thing but if you don't want MxM I can try changing them for FxM)

1. Ghost Town
Genre: SoL, Drama, Romance, Mystery (May contain Horror and Supernatural)
There has always been something strangely suspicious about the town nearby. Drive a few miles to the east, head past a lake, and go into some wooded area, and you'll find yourself in a small isolated town, surrounded by trees and nature, barely big enough to have a population of fifty people. And that's pushing it. It's old fashioned, built like an Old English town, with buildings made of stone and wood. Except the thing is...there are no people. The entire town has been deserted, no signs of life at all. The place is in the middle of nowhere, with no electricity, no telephone lines, and the water you get is drawn from the lake nearby, or a well. YC's parents are nature lovers and mystery drunkies, so decided to take their son and some of his friends on a little camping trip. While there, strange things start happening. It seems the place was inhabited after all. But by what? Ghosts, or something more or less sinister? It's up to YC and his friends to find out. And it seems like that's not the only mystery here. Seems like mom and dad have a secret of their own.

2. Summer in Someone Else's Shoes
Genre: SoL, Drama
Summer time is great and all, but what's with all the cliche beach parties and summer cookouts, baseball games and vacationing in foreign countries? Wouldn't it get a little boring after a while? That's exactly what YC thinks, wanting to escape this world of the same things over and over, the life of being rich could get pretty boring after a while! However, on the other side if the coin, MC has wanted nothing more than to go on a vacation, even a simple camping trip would satisfy him. Since he lived in an orphanage, he didn't get that privilege. However, things are about to get flipped, when the two meet, finding out that they were related, separated at birth. They get the brilliant idea to switch places, each getting the summer they desired. However, things don't exactly go as planned. It's a prince and the pauper type of role play.

3. Project Cherry Popsicle: P.C.P.
Genre: SoL, Drama, Romance
Having friends as children can be great. Spending time together, having fun, making memories. Being twins and being each other's best friend is even better. MC and YC were inseparable as children, never going places alone, always having the other with them wherever they went. Their favorite thing to do was eat cherry flavored popsicles together while sitting on a bench under a tree in their backyard. However, as they grew up, their preferences changed, hobbies and music, shows to watch and foods too. MC/YC became more punk, wearing dark clothes, listening to punk/rock/goth music, getting piercings and tattoos, and dying their hair different colors, while MC/YC took a more jock turn, getting a spot on the varsity soccer/basketball/track/swim team, getting awards, becoming the most popular guy ins school, getting scholarships to colleges. But one thing never changed. They always enjoyed that time they shared eating those cherry Popsicles. One day, in early spring, the jock gets an invitation to join a national team, which he accepts. The punk gets invited to become lead singer for a band. Before they go their separate ways, they promised each other that whenever they met up somewhere, they'd share that favorite moment every time.

(this can be changed to best friends, if you're not comfortable with incest/twincest)

4. Murder For Hire
Genre: Suspense, Horror, Murder, Gore (to a small extent), Drama, Action
"Okay, so I don't have anything." "Stop talking to me like I know things." "I'm not hiding information!" "What do you mean you don't know?!" "Do you realize you're not gonna get away with this!?!?!" "Don't kill me, please!" So many words, so many different people. So many dead bodies. That's how it was for Unon. Just another thing he didn't give a damn about. It was his job. Killing. Forcing people to answer his questions, then kill them. Steal, then kill. It was all one in the same. But for some reason, when he got a job to kill a certain person, he couldn't do it. For him, killing came as second nature, so why couldn't he do it? And then, he runs into that person again. And again. As if they were stalking him. Trying to figure him out. He felt cornered this time, with no way out. He was no longer the hunter. Now he was the hunted.

I'll come up with more later.

Message me here or PM me if you're interested!

~SamaelLucif, at your service

Last edited by SamaelLucif13 on Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:05 am 

Looking For An RP

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ghost town is taken, but 2-4 are still up for grabs. Also Im more than willing in trying to come up with new plots as well, just give me a shout if you are interested!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace