All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:28 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

It always begins with the rattle of the cowboy spurs with every step, and the creek of the door that needs some oil. It also always starts in the saloon. After all, that's where the thiefs, crooks and swindlers all go. More importantly, that's where the gunslingers are; usually somewhere between three to ten shots of whiskey. These are people, who somehow, for one reason or another, learned to handle a gun, and shoot pretty well too. They come from all walks of life, and they all have two things in common- they have sad stories to tell, and they can use with some gold. So when a stranger walks into the saloon, asking for a few able bodied gunslingers, with the promise of treasure after the job, well... you can imagine a tale of the old west is about to begin... one for the ages...

I promised myself I wouldn't do a group RP, but I feel this one will be relaxed and simple enough that I can do it. Plus I've had an itch for a good old fashioned western.

This is a story inspired by The Magnificent Seven. It's okay if you haven't seen it. Essentially a few gunslingers are hired to defend a town from bandits. It will follow a similar idea, but what makes it unique is the characters that come together. This won't be the movie, but just in the spirit of westerns, especially the more gritty and modern westerns (like Once Upon a Time in the West, and Unforgiven). Where it will go, we shall see. I figure it'll be fun to get together a few gunslingers, maybe some good, maybe some bad, maybe some in between, and see what happens. Men, women, old, young, all are welcome, as long as you can handle a gun, and you can stare death in the face and shoot it between the eyes.

Let me know if anybody is interested!

Take a look at My Resume

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:58 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey there, I'm new to the site. I love westerns and I especially love the magnificent seven; I would be quite interested in doing a western rp. If you get enough of a group together, let me know, I would definitely be in for that.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:29 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Awesome! Well if I see no interest in a day or two more, I'll move this to the beta forum and see if it garners more interest.

Take a look at My Resume

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:33 am 

Teller of Tales and Magical Myths

Blog: View Blog (0)

You had me at cowboy spurs! !kawaii

My Resume