All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:21 pm 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

ShadowRun

So I'm thinking of making an RPG based off the tabletop RP called Shadowrun. It's a D6 dice system. There won't be much dice involved for this because it will be more RP based with dice as a companion for those times when dice is important. The basic rules for the system can be found online on the shadowrun website, but that won't give you character creation rules. I'm not sure how I'll be able to get those up since they are part of a book for sale so for this RP unfortunately you must actually have the rules. I can help you through the process that isn't a problem and I can explain things as we go.

I really only require two people for this plot but could go with a max team of four.

If you are interested in this system or doing this style of RP let me know here. If I garner enough interest then I'll explain the plot idea in further detail in the OOC.

The overall plot will be a heist, but it will be set into a series of adventures. The first stage will be a simple explanation stage where combat is expanded out, this is called: Food Fight. And yes as the little pre-made adventure suggest you will be thrown into a fight involving food right from the get go. A series of shadowrunners you guys don't know each other or the other's backgrounds. You've all been recruited for a job. Extraction.

The quick run down here:

You go into a store with a few credits to purchase some supplies for the job, you end up being caught in an explosion on the store front as thugs grab a couple customers. A fight breaks out and you're in the middle of it. You have to get out of there before the cops arrive. Only your dragged into the troubles of another without knowing in and have to fight your way clear or help the helpless guy being dragged out of the store by thugs. It's up to you if your going to be a hero in the darkness or just a runner in the shadows.

But always remember...

Everything has a price.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace