All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1x1 or other Ideas ~
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:22 pm 

...looking for some new RP's.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Well, I just arrived here and to start of lightly i would be looking for 1x1 - or maybe joining somebody in a setting (can be more than 1x1 ofc)
You can persuade me to play almost anything, and im open to new Ideas, however my "existing" characters (none here yet but ill post the profiles as im using them (need to translate to english first *sigh*) are mostly in the fantasy- adventure- action -mystery genre. I may develop new characters as needed.

FYI: I play mostly Female characters, and am also comfortable with playing male characters, what makes me somewhat uncomfortable is FxF (hardcore) settings.
I play romance but it should not be the main focus.

Usually when playing Fantasy settings i still relate it to an "alternate Earth" im still fine with a completely fantastic set up, but since I am a sucker for detailed worlds it would take lots of time to invent new worlds (so better not start if we want to RP today.. *grin*. or we have to use Terry pratchetts Discworld ;) )
Mostly would go for original characters.

The following RP's would bait me almost Instantly though:

Medieval Fantasy Setting. (Dragons, Elves, Mystical Creatures etc,)
Assassins
Bio-genetic manipulation (lab etc)
Gender bender
Martial Arts
Asian
Parallel Universe "Alternate Earth"
VRMMO /MMO related
Were-animals/humans
Vampires (well duh they not that popular anymore :P )

Don'ts (just not my preference) :
Political, Zombie, Psycho-Horror, Mecha, Harem, Yuri.

Duh, thats all for now, im sure I'll edit it later anyways ~
Pm or message me here if you are interested or have some questions! :3

PS: I can RP in german and russian as well ~

Actually, at one point during the month, a group of a dozen or so Cultivators belonging to a different local power group showed up. They desired to slay Meng Hao and take his medicinal pills by force. A single cold snort echoed out from within the Immortal’s cave, causing Heaven and Earth to shake, and instantly killing half of the group.(from ISSTH)

How to beat a Machine gun with a Laser sword. | +
(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

Last edited by Ari on Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: 1x1 or other Ideas ~
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:11 pm 

updating RP Ideas: (PM if youre interested in any of them)
http://www.creativefreedomrpg.com/viewt ... 12&t=48668 <- some RP Ideas there as well, Fantasy World (a little post-dystopian); Mixed- Settings

I x I Ideas/ Settings

Angel x Demon :
Urban ancient Fantasy Earth- Parallel setting. However, Inverted Hell and Heaven.
A Is living on earth, as a "pseudo-human being" (without wings). D was sent with a task by the (Devil)Ruler of the Heavens to the Earth and meets A. Somehow Intrigued by a powerful being that is pretending to be powerless, curious D tries to "sabotage/ find out" why A is living like it is. With time, may understand A, and help him - or not, up to you. May involve romance (but not necessary, depends on RP partner. Looking for D )

Vampires do NOT sparkle in the Sunlight:
Vampire x ??? Vampire Hunter/Human/were-human (Profession can be Detective, or Police, or Private Investigator. or other things along the line, maybe a relative of a culpit)- up to you. Setting: Fantasy - parallel world to earth.

Vampire X lives in a castle, an old, very very worn down castle. It may be said that its so worn down it may collapse by the next storm.
Troubled, X tries to hire some workers to fix the castle. He is not rich, but he makes some money. Now, Y comes into the picture, to unwrap the "MONSTER X" that has been haunting one of the next towns in the latest months. But, honestly, X looks too harmless to even be a blood sucker. Is X really the culpit of the killings? Or does X just pretend to be weak? (Looking for Y)

Actually, at one point during the month, a group of a dozen or so Cultivators belonging to a different local power group showed up. They desired to slay Meng Hao and take his medicinal pills by force. A single cold snort echoed out from within the Immortal’s cave, causing Heaven and Earth to shake, and instantly killing half of the group.(from ISSTH)

(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:09 pm 

Group or 1x1 Idea: (if group i would need a Co GM - every interested person message me via PM please! )

Do you know about the theory that our world has not just one real dimension, but lots of parallel worlds, where every decision that you ever make, is a possible new world?
I want to write a story where two of those dimensions overlap and characters suddenly start to travel from one to another (without their will)
[may even include some karmic reincarnation things like death in the first world but awakening in the second one.]

You either play one character in the world where everything gathers. OR you may play two characters with one identity in two parallel worlds.

Butterfly Effect: If a Butterfly flaps it wings on one side of the world, we may soon see some Hurricanes on the other side of it. (chaos theory adapted by Terry Pratchett)

(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:26 pm 

Bumping this up and adding one new ( though i am embarassed at the roughness in the other Ideas [basically I was too lazy to explain LOL] ill leave them be])

New craving:

High Fantasy or Fantasy. (1x1 or 1x1x1 or... well not more than 4-5 people)
If you know Neverwinter, this is something that sprouted from it, and while i do not need either the world or any background knowledge on it from you, it is a great setting overall.
For people who dont know Neverwinter, just imagine a (High)Fantasy setting with a tad of darkness and suffering, but not enough for it being caveish. Just good old medieval fantasy setting with castles and big forests with monsters and dungeons (?) maybe :D

Adventures of an Elf and a __________ (open for people)

My character is an Elf (about 300-400 yo not too young not too old), and she is a mix of two Elven races but dont ask me which i dont know myself, I will just call her Wood Elf for now. As it stands, dark forces try to swallow the land, and it is swept with monsters, illnesses and skirmishes. Black Death, mutated creatures and other things emerge randomly in large cities or forests.
At the start of the story, though, the elf is in a magical forest, that is yet to be besieged by the servants of darkness, and the elf is perfectly unaware of all the danger outside.
However the magical forest is no normal forest, for it has a very strong magic - if you are too close to the forests' heart, you will suffer from illusions and disorientation. Lots of wanderers were lost and died by the hands of a forest animal or man eating flowers. some just starved and died in a cave, after completely losing their way and hope.
The story starts, with your character(s) stumbling in this forest, while looking for 'the mysterious protector god of the forest' - as it is rumored that Silvanus, the god of Nature, has been residing here and left an inheritance of some kind - and a warrior that may or may not help save people from the dark days to come.
At this point I am sharing some OOC knowledge that you are ought to know but your characters arent: My character is not any kind of saviour or that what your characters will be looking for. She is simply a forest protector, and one of Silvanus' pupils. The others have been lost across the world. But if you want you may keep your characters delusion that she is the one you are looking for.
Anyway to continue with the background story, your characters are totally and randomly lost in the forest heart - because who told them to go too far inside a hostile elven forest - and then my character... suddenly pops out to look if what the forest caught is dangerous or not. Try to look as docile as possible, and she may save you... *grin*
From there on, there is hopefully an adventure for her and your character(s), because your character would not randomly seek a dangerous place out for nothing, no? :)
So, for this is needed:

One to three additional people, who are not expecting rapidfire posts and are enthusiaistic about (high) fantasy or maybe even Neverwinter. (1x week for 1x1 1x 10 days for group probably)
There is plotting involved on all sides, so dont just answer in one cryptic sentence at a suggestion - if you dont like it, say so clearly. I am flexible, as long as the IC post is not posted yet. (even then im pretty flexible, but not that much anymore)

A CS is helpful, but not a must, as long as you clearly and briefly outline your character, his perks, dislikes, and abilities. You can tell your whole story IC.
You will probably RP with my very first elven char, just a little remodeled... I need to put the CS up on this site yet though.
Or maybe I'll create another character, depends on what Ideas you contribute to this :)

View Likes PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:03 pm 

And another classical one:

Classical Time Travel : Difference of time.

A male from the future travels back in time and is 'reborn' (?) in a body of a male in the medieval ages (I would prefer asian culture settings, but we can do victorian medieval ages if you convince me) What is more, he has to marry!
Or:
A woman from a modern time, is brought to the historical medieval ages and married to a male.

Reverse:
A male/female from ancient time is brought to the future times! How does (s)he cope with it?

Possible spin off: Time Travel Sci fi to modern- modern to sci fi (not quite sure on this, but can try)

Attention:

This would be set as the classical 'romance' (?) [ with comedy... maybe action or adventure how to get back in own time ] setting, but since this
is a tryout of a new genre for me,
It would require lots of communication on our part,
please dont start this with me if you are not ready to communicate with me.

I dont mind playing either male or female for this.