All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1x1 wanted
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:33 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

So I'm looking for more one on one's, I'm not looking for anyone who can write a whole page in one post. But something kind long would be nice, though I would take a bit long to reply. So if that doesn't throw you off then that's good! Below is a list of anime that I have watched or mange that I've read, a list of fandoms that I like, then there are some ideas of my own below that! I'm just going to say thanks for reading! Haha

Some facts about me for roleplays.

One: I am ok with romance, If you want some in our rp. Tell me, I don't mind at all adding it in.

Two: I can play male or female characters, I don't mind playing either or.

Three: I love everything fantasy, mostly things to do with werewolves! Not sure why, but werewolves really have my heart. I have my own character that I use in most of my fantasy roleplays.

Four: I do take some time to post, as I have A.D.D, so you would have to some patience with me.

Anime/Mange:
Fairy Tail
One Piece
Black Butler
RWBY
Hit man Reborn
Is it ok to pick up girls in a dungeon
My Little Monster
Dururu((pretty sure I murdered the saying of this one))
Ouran high school host club
Fate/
Sword Art Online
PsyoPass
Naruto

I think I forgot a few, so if you think that I might now a anime or mange then just ask if I do.

Fandoms!
Doctor Who
Star Wars The Clone Wars. ((Have a great character for this))
Sherlock
Supernatural

My own Ideas:
Jack the Ripper: in 1888 a serial killer went about killing the woman of the night in London. He stopped after many killings, no one knowing what who who was or what happened to him. Now onw hundred and twenty five years later it seems that someone has started up where he left off, for the past week woman of the night have been going missing. Only to be found in the morning murdered, there bodies cut and such, the killing blow one cut from ear to ear.

You are detective with Scotland Yard, you have been assigned to the case of this killer. Who has yet to actually been given a name, but he started on September tenth, the day Jack the Ripper stopped. You don't have much to go off as there is never anything on the woman's body, not a hair, not anything. The case it starting to go cold till a letter arrives at your desk. When opened it reads. "I do hope you don't stop looking for me, I'll even give you clue at the next crime seince. So game on Detective ((name of Character)). Signed Jack The Ripper." The letter is sent too all media outlets that very day. So now you must find and stop this Jack before the body count keeps growing...

Sir Edwards Academy:
The Dark Age of the world has long since past, humans have evolved in there way of thoughts, technology has evlod as well. They have made new alliances with elves and others of the world, they the world has moved into a new light. Yet the way the world wages war has not changed since the Dark Ages, Knights on horse back still charge at each other. Large numbered armies charge at each other in huge battle field. After these battles the field is left bloody and covered in the bodies of the dead and dying soilders. Though in this new age of the world both men and woman fight in wars, mostly as the races of the world have realized that the men will quickly die out if they are the only ones sent to war.

This is where Sir Endwards come in, this long standing Academy has been the training grounds for famous soilders from all breaches of army. Everything from a knight, to assissin has walked through the halls of the school. Though class's do not just fouces on fighting, many classes are for math, science, history and much more.

If you were to go into the city that Sir Edwards is located in, you will find a mix of old building styles and new ones. People from all walks of life are moving from one place to another, everything from a dwarf to a demon can be found in the walls of the city. Though the demons are usually there for some kind of sport. You'll also find that there is power, TV, wifi, the whole nine yards. This is the world that has never moved on from fighting battles where you can see your emeny, it is a very dangerous world. I hope you will either stay in the walls of the trading hub that we call a city, or you if you choose to leave. May you have come to Sir Edwards first so you are ready to go out there.

Some fantasy rp:

A town on the west cost of North America (so anywhere from Alaska, through BC Canada, to California) sits a town just by the sea, it has a large population for its size, but no one seems to notice. Yet this town holds many secrets, the biggest is that Werewolves, Vampires, Witchs and many more all live here. Mostly they keep there powers and other things under check so they can go about loving "normal" lives. Many of There myths move away after they are done high school. Yet only few actually know that these beasts live here, the local police and the mayor. Everyone else is kept in the dark, and when someone joins the police they are told about the others. If they say they are going to tell.. While there are more then one race that is more then happy to "deal" with this officer.

Now all is going well with the races, the Werewolves and Vampires are the top two races and keep the others in check, but thy also have races that are loyal to them incase of a war between the Werewolves and Vampires.

Everything has been going fine, till a new girl/boy moves from another part of the country or from another country. As this new comer catches the eye of both the two head races, it may not be long till a war breaks out..

((Disclaimer: this is not twilight, twilight would look like some kind of water balloon fight compared to this. And the girl/guy really holds no power with in them, which is why I think they were fighting? Never read the books or anything)) anyways I would like to say that I would be a Werewolf and the character I would play is usually aged from sixteen to twenty five. So we can work something out with that!

Thanks for reading all of this if you have gotten this far! Have a lovely morning, day, evening, night! Haha

GoatBoy~ !Gwah

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: 1x1 wanted
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:36 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

I think I would be interested in the Fairy Tail roleplay. It sounds fun.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:39 am 

2nd Year (1)

Alright, would you care to use OC's or maybe play one of the actual characters?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:41 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

I think OCs would be fun. I have the perfect OC too. And I think a little romance would fit well in there. You don't mind if I play a female character do you?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:00 am 

2nd Year (1)

Not at all, I can make character then. Haha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:02 am 

Ok. Sounds fun.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:03 am 

2nd Year (1)

I'll get to start on the OOC then. It may take a bit as o have to head to school now.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:11 am 

Ok. No problem.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:03 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

I'm always here dollface :)

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:46 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Haha so its doll face now my princess? Haha, anyways anything peck your interest?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:03 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Literally anything

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:35 pm 

2nd Year (1)

I'll let you pick this time haha.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:10 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The fantasy one sounds cool. I would like to be the new comer and the head vampire though if I can that is :)

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:15 pm 

2nd Year (1)

You can be both if you like. Also of course there are other races then just vampires, werewolves, and humans.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:17 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ooooohhhhh well let's set up an OOC and get this show on the road... Or would you prefer to just send each other our characters?

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:41 am 

2nd Year (1)

I'll set up a OOC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:30 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

yay let me know when it's finished! :3

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:24 am 

And let me know when the Fairy Tail OOC is finished.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:26 am 

2nd Year (1)

You both shall know when it's done :3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:28 pm 

2nd Year (1)

@DracoHatake viewtopic.php?f=20&t=48329