All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:39 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Thanks For Clicking!

-

Let me just get right into it. I've been playing a lot more GTA Online in the past weeks than I've played since I got the game (not sure if that's truly possible) and I've become obsessed with crime stories and anything to do with heists, hitmen and the like. Naturally, I wanted to carry this further and create my own story to share with someone else in this one-on-one roleplay titled 'In A Haze'.

It's set in a fictionalized version of Los Angeles and it intends to focus on the story of two street-wise, resourceful and trigger-happy gangsters under the employment of one of the biggest criminal organizations in the United States as two relatively new members.

Things happen, and secrets that were in the dark are now in the light and the two are hunted down by both the Feds and the criminal organization, both of which have their own problems with the duo.

Soon, the two are left with nothing. No friends, family or anyone that would even slightly offer some form of help in dealing with their enemies. Just the two of them versus the world and whatever happens from then on is totally up to us, the roleplayers.

-

That's what I have in a nutshell. If anyone's interested we'll have to plot and worldbuild for a bit before we actually set foot in this world. Almost everything is subject to change.

So, what do you guys think? Anyone up for a crime 1x1?

Last edited by Chryslus on Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:05 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm glad you're up for it! I'll make an OOC post soon.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace