All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Partner Wanted!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:51 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi guys! Been a while since I actually posted a "help wanted" post so I figured since the site is growing more and more everyday that I would post another one up just in case I found anyone new to play with !blush
So with that being said I will jump right into my usual rules and what I prefer to do! :3

How I Work!
*I strictly play females. I do not play males because it makes me uncomfortable.
*I like to do MxF relationships but I will do FxF as well, I don't mind at all, just ask me.
*I like romance in my rp's but not what the main thing is about!
*I really like these genres the most: romance, horror, syfy, fantasy, anime, pretty much anything just discuss it with me :)

Now into what I enjoy and some of my ideas with some pairings. NOTE: Capitals is what I REALLY want to do!

GYPSYxPRIEST
VampirexWerewolf
Supernatural BeingxHuman
Supernatural BeingxDifferent Race of Supernatural Beings
TROUBLED GIRLxHELPFUL BOY
Actor(Rockstar)xRegular Person
EMO GIRLxNORMAL BOY
COUNTRY BOYxCITY GIRL
Basically any pairing you could possibly think of I'm into!

Now onto Fandoms!!!

DOCTOR WHO
BLACK BUTLER
DANGANRONPA
Rosario to Vampire
Hellsing
UNDERTALE
Ghost Hunt
My Little Monster
Howl's Moving Castle
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away
SHERLOCK
MY LITTLE PONY
Sword Art Online
Pokemon
Death Note
PsychoPass
Anything Disney
League of Legends
IS IT WRONG TO TRY AND PICK UP GIRLS IN A DUNGEON?
WALKING DEAD
RWBY
Occult Academy
LORD OF THE RINGS
THE HOBBIT
FNAF
OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB
ANYTHING TIM BURTON BASED

I think that's it for fandoms for now, I'll update it now and again! :)

Now onto ideas!!!

#1: Black Butler
It is now the Edwardian times. King Edward has taken the throne but nothing much has changed. Only the fact that the heir to the Phantomhive estate has now taken her place. On Ciel Phantomhive's deathbed, he last and final order his demon butler Sebastian Michaelis was to protect and serve his daughter Ellie Phantomhive no matter what danger she is in. He could not refuse. So that night after Ciel died, Ellie made a contract with Sebastian after she found out that her parents deaths were no mistakes as they were told to her that they were. She vows revenge on the people who killed her parents, with Sebastian by her side, she continues the family business with the Funtom Toy Company and works as the King's Guard Dog, fighting off evil in the streets of England.

#2: Silent Screams
A young girl is trapped. She used to have a great relationship with her mother until she went to college then everything fell apart. This girl has a history of self harm and depression so none of this is new to her. But after long years of not being depressed, it has finally come back full force and worse than before. She self harms herself multiple times, her wrists and legs are scarred and torn. She needs help, on the outside she looks fine, but on the inside she is screaming for help. Enter a boy who is willing to put his life on the line to help this girl through her depression. She wants nothing to do with him at first, but when he proves that he will always be there for her, she keeps him.

#3: Alice's Madness (Based off the video game, if you don't know it here's the plot)
A year after Alice Liddell had been released from Rutledge Asylum, in late 1875, she was currently living in Victorian London under the care of a psychiatrist, Dr. Angus Bumby. Although deemed sane enough to return to society, the traumatic childhood memories of the deaths of her father, mother, and older sister in a fire continued to haunt Alice, and she still fell back into spells of violence and mad ramblings, suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. Wonderland became destroyed and corrupted again until it was shattered and dead to Alice.
One day, after her session with the doctor was over, Bumby sent Alice to pick up medicine at the pharmacist. On her way, Alice became side-tracked with following a stray cat. Upon entering a dark alley, she experienced a hallucination of several monstrous figures with Jabberwock heads surrounding her, until it was interrupted by Pris Witless, who had found her wandering around. Alice was not very happy to see the old woman as Witless was using Alice's "confession" to blackmail her in order to get money to buy alcohol. In return, Witless would not report Alice's "confession" to the police. Alice was surprised to hear that Witless might have information about her missing rabbit toy. Witless then brought Alice to her rooftop, where Alice had another hallucination of Witless transforming into the Jabberwock. The fear Alice had from seeing Witless turn into a monster triggered an even greater mental breakdown, and Alice fell into Wonderland again.

#4: The Lion Queen
So yes, we will be playing lions. If you don't like that type of thing then this rp is not for you. The male lions of the pride have died out and the females have risen. The daughter of the last King, Ari'el has now become the Queen, but her older sister, Lavi does not agree with the decision the Pride has made. Angry at her sister for being better, she tries to kill her, but fails at this attempt. Lavi is banished into the Savannah to survive on her own. She finds a male lion from a different pride some miles away and his mother, Shiva who longs to take over her sisters rule to escape the awful conditions that they had been banished to when the King was alive. Lavi tells them that the pride is weak and vulnerable, the males have all died and the lionesses rule. Shiva gets an idea to send her son to the Pride Lands, get close to the Queen, and kill her so they can all rule over the great Land. Instead of fulfilling his mother's wish, he falls in love with Ari'el.

#5: Undertale: The Surface

A few years have passed since Frisk let the monsters go from the Underground. She has decided that she wants to live with her new mother, Toriel and her new sister, Asriel. Toriel and Asgore have patched things up and restored their marriage, they all now live together happily. Although it has been years since the monsters joined the humans on the Surface, some humans still have a strong hatred for the monsters. Asriel and Frisk attend a high school where monsters and humans are said to be "equal" but when Asriel gets bullied and accidentally uses her powers on the bully, she gets suspended. The only reason this happens is because the bully she had hurt was the Principal's son, the Principal however, is not one to say that monsters are created equal to humans. So he lets his son off the hook and suspends Asriel from school indefinitely.

A human boy who had seen the whole thing transpire, grows curious with Asriel, and decides to try and get closer to her. He ultimately lies to her and says that he is writing an essay of how the school systems are unfair when it comes to humans and monsters. They spend a lot of time with each other, even growing feelings. When Asriel finds out that he had lied to her just to get close to her, she grows angry and tries to push the human away. She snaps and becomes the Goddess of Hyperdeath, threatening to destroy humanity and leaving the monsters to rule the Surface.... Can the human get her to come to her senses? Or will the whole human race perish?

#6: Loving the Fallen

**This story is based off of Lauren Kate's Fallen series!**

A girl is sent to a reform school after being blamed for the death of a boy she had once had a crush on. It is said that the boy spontaneously combusted after the two had shared a kiss together. She is innocent and believes it but her peers grow ever angry when she says that she shouldn't be at the school called "Sword and Cross". In this school, everything is dark, including the students and staff. The only person who does not seem to be so dark and horrible is a mysterious boy that she is automatically drawn to. Her curiosity gets the better of her, and she decides to pursue him. He seems uninterested and avoids her the best he can. She eventually catches the attention of another charming looking boy who seems to be interested, flirting with her every chance he can get.

She eventually falls for both of the boys, but she seems to feel as if she has known the one boy for a long time now. Turns out she does... However, she is drawn to (your character) and feels as if she knows him from somewhere but what she discovers is beyond her imagination. She has actually been (your characters) lover in past lives but they are both cursed and every time she learns of her past and gets close to being with (your character), she dies. She is friendly and beautiful and despite falling for the other boy in the beginning she realizes her love for (your character) is very powerful and strong as she has loved him for thousands of years. At one point, she finds out that (your character) is actually a Fallen Angel, banished from Heaven for falling in love with her. She starts to find out more and more about her past and tries to break the curse, often finding herself in difficult situations....

I think for now that is all I have for plot ideas. I will be re updating this once more come to mind. Thank you for stopping by and I hope to hear from someone soon. PM me or comment below if you are interested in helping me! :)

Cheers!!!
-LadyAsriel

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Last edited by LadyAsriel on Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:49 am, edited 7 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: New Partner Wanted!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:04 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Would you be willing to take a old partner just in a new part of the site? :v

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:23 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Yes I would :3

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:26 pm 

2nd Year (1)

I'm thinking of something to do with LoL, Sherlock, maybe Emo girl, normal boy, SAO, and of course black butler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:57 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

yaaaaaay haha I'm ok with any of them to be honest, I just want more 1x1's

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:02 pm 

2nd Year (1)

While I am wondering how a LoL rp might play out, so let's do that, if that doesn't work out we can do another one if you want. Haha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:22 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

or we can just do 2 haha, I'm doing a SAO rp with Nebaz already :3

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:04 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Then Lol and the Emo girl one how about?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:05 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ya that'd be cool. Wanna do 1 OOC for both of them? Is that even allowed? lol

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:56 pm 

2nd Year (1)

I don't know, we can try haha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:57 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Or you could make one and I could make one?

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:01 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Sure sounds good, I'll make the normalish one, and you do the LoL rp as I am still not sure how we are going to do that.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:14 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Haha ok sounds good.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:51 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Alright, the OOC for mine will probably be kind of short haha.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:11 pm 

Is the Pokémon idea open? Been wanting to do a pokémon rp as a Trainer for a bit now. Definitely have it be a 1x1.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:49 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The Pokémon idea is open definitely! I'll shoot you a PM here shortly to discuss plots and such :) -Cheers

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:27 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

I have updated a few things in the beginning post! Check it out, if something piques your interest, please let me know!

-Cheers

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:03 am 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

I'm liking either the RosarioxVampire one or SAO. Were you hoping for Cannon or original characters/storylines?