All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:50 pm 

Medals: 1
Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

It was the 200th year of the great royal dynasty of the oldegarden family. The land of onskuldic had known relative peace for all this time, and no one expected that to change anytime soon.

However, things changed, and they changed very quickly. It isn't known what happened, or how, or when. But at some point, something happened in the king's castle. Something vile and twisted and dark. The capital was wiped out to such a degree that none havecome abck alive to desribe it thus far. And there are but hamlets of people, completely without guidance, and slowly being picked off by the wandering hordes. They tired not, hungered not, and desired not for a moment.. Only driven by an insatiable drive to kill all that is alive.

Truly, it seeme like people would unite in such dire times, but alas, the power vacuum left behind by the king's presumed death ahs caused the various lords and barons to fight amongst themselves in petty power struggles while the world falls apart.

So... the general gist is I've written a general idea here and I'm checking to see if there's any interest for the idea. I'll expand upon it if there is quite a bit of buzz.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:47 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

I like this idea.... What else would happen?

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:23 am 

Contest Winner (1)

Generally, the plot will be that the land is slowly but inevitably being destroyed by a truly unstoppable undead horde. Whatever chance there would be to fight back is constantly torpedoed by various idiots from the nobility fighting any significant group of power in some idiotic bid to claim the throne for themselves.

And our characters will be people, caught in this madness of power-hungry fools and implacable death-armies.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:20 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Awesome!

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:59 pm 

Reminds me a bit of Berserk.....

Also, your looking for people to play the poor peasant class that are gonna be killed because their is no defense against whatever is killing everything (Undead Hoard I think it was said), or heroes looking to unite the land and stop this invasion?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:52 pm 

Contest Winner (1)

Heroes in a sense, though I would like it if they were flawed someway. After all, dark fantasy isn't really all that dark with classic knights in shining armor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:34 pm 

Sounds like a plan. I do suppose I can get behind this. Like I said, Reminds me of an Anime I watch and read.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:38 am 

Contest Winner (1)

I know of berserk myself, good series that, now if only the author would hurry up and finish it already, that would be great.

Anyways, expect an OOC soon.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:21 am 

I know, right? I watched the Anime years ago.... then recently found a place to read the manga. Now I am all caught up I think.. and waiting..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:13 am 

This sounds like a good time; I'd be willing to join. Are there any class restraints in place for these potential heroes? And by that I mean social class, not character class.