All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Finding Freedom
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:12 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

In recent decades, it has been noted that mothers have been birthing children who's genes have mutated. These mutations gave the subjects enhanced abilities, powers. The government wanted them. So they took the children. Each was taken the moment they were were born. Taking them was a fairly easy task as many of the mothers did not want the child. Government agents persuaded them that these mutant children were freaks. Harmful to the society.
They were taken to a remote laboratory. Akin to something like, Area 51. There they were raised. Taught in all aspects. They are all very well learned in the usual school studies and fighting. As they are being trained to be a mutant soldiers in case their country ever need them in a war. Life in the laboratory was difficult though. Harsh. They were treated as animals. Worked relentlessly, cruelly punished, shoved in cages, and bred.
By the time each is a toddler and the scientists running the facility have a clear grasp of what their abilities are, they are paired together. The children are set up with a mate that most matches their gifts. They are pushed to procreate by the time the female is seventeen-nineteen.
Four of these children captives, escape. With the help of a older scientist who took pity on them. In the process of escaping, the older man died. The four were left alone. Sure, they escaped the facility, but now they are out in the world. A world full of people who hates mutants. They have no idea what to do on the streets. They might be smart, but they aren't street smart.

**For this plot I do not mind playing a one on one or small group. I am looking for a dedicated partner(s) who has no qualms about throwing out their own ideas. Creating their own plot twists. I still need help coming up with this futuristic world completely. Futuristic worlds are not necessarily my forte.**

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Finding Freedom
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:43 pm 

I'd like to join

You're Never Truly Alone, You Always Have The Shadows

Leave Nothing But Their Shattered Bones

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Finding Freedom
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:14 am 

Thank you! Whew! I thought there would be absolutely no one.