All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: By Our Maker's Hand.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:37 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

RIP

Last edited by Summerian on Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: By Our Maker's Hand.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:41 pm 

I'm in, moved my Character sheet to the OOC

Last edited by Baobhan on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:42 pm 

joining this so hard. so harrrrrrd.

uguuuu~

i'll be taking a saint to begin with, followed by Harab Serapel and thus Ba'al.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[currently running]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:08 pm 

I'd love to be a part of this. I have a good idea of a Mech I'd like to make, but there's a possibility I'd like to explore if it'd be OK with you. I'm thinking of a Mech 'pilot' who fights outside of his mechs themselves, which are a sort of hybrid between an imp and a Demon, whom have combat A.I.s to act according to battle. Together they'd fight as a team of three with the 'pilot' or rather the creator for a better term as their commander. If not I'll join with my other Mech idea closer to the norm with a standard pilot and everything. Just give me the thumbs up or down!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:12 pm 

Laughingstok wrote:
I'd love to be a part of this. I have a good idea of a Mech I'd like to make, but there's a possibility I'd like to explore if it'd be OK with you. I'm thinking of a Mech 'pilot' who fights outside of his mechs themselves, which are a sort of hybrid between an imp and a Demon, whom have combat A.I.s to act according to battle. Together they'd fight as a team of three with the 'pilot' or rather the creator for a better term as their commander. If not I'll join with my other Mech idea closer to the norm with a standard pilot and everything. Just give me the thumbs up or down!

So you'd be some kind of mech conductor?

that's really cool!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:20 pm 

That's actually really awesome. I'm quite interested to see what you are going to do with the concept. I'm hazarding a guess that the cores came from the same entity to begin with?

Either way you character certainly earns badass points for heading out into the battlefield on foot.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:11 pm 

Sick I was hoping you'd like it! So as far as my character sheet goes, should I make it in the format of the one for Axel here or just make my own but cover the same basic principals?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:12 pm 

Either is fine as long as the main bases are covered. After it's done just post it in the OOC here : viewtopic.php?f=20&t=44087

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:31 pm 

I'm interested as well

You're Never Truly Alone, You Always Have The Shadows

Leave Nothing But Their Shattered Bones

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:48 am 

Kokuei wrote:
I'm interested as well

Welcome aboard.

Post an character sheet in the OOC and I think after we get a few more sign ups we can start.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:05 am 

I might have missed it but from the time when the Immaculate were first created to the current time, how many years have passed? Roughly or specifically.

I Play
R=Romance, TG=Transgender; first letter indicates my preference.
It is extremely rare that I will play a canon; my preference is for OCs.
Note that romance must be part of a story, not the story as a whole.

M/M, M/M/R, F/F, F/F/R, M/F, F/M
TGM/M, TGM/M/R, TGM/TGM, TGM/TGM/R, TGM/F

I Write
(G)=Genre, M=Mythology
HP, HP/AU, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Star Trek, Star Wars, Supernatural (G), X-Men, X-Men/AU
Egyptian/M, Greek/M, Chinese/M, Japanese/M, Norse/M

I am so tired of people telling me that tragedy is cliché and that I need to come up with a happy history for my characters. Tragedy is exactly what the word implies. However, what is born of tragedy can be beautiful; emotional; powerful; meaningful; and necessary for the development of a well-built character that’s deeper than a name, a face, a set of powers, and a utility belt. Tragedy in itself is not a story or a character; a story that includes tragedy, however, can be a character so epic that your ancestors rise from their graves to weep, to cheer, or to forever cry out to the heavens and curse those that would stand against xir.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:16 am 

Around two hundred and fifty years since the Immaculate were created/took over the world. Their reign ended around a century before the RP is set.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:07 pm 

Ah...so to make Nes'ya twenty-five would make her born right around the time it all started...

I took into account her father's apparent inability to age (being that her father is a Marid) by stating in her profile that she ages one year for every ten that she lives, which means to be physically twenty-five, she'd be chronologically 250 years old. That doesn't necessarily mean that she's been involved in much of the dealings of those outside her father's home, though...I assume Djinni are on another plane of existence, yes? Or should I change her aging so that the one-to-ten thing is a final product of adolescence? And I assume the Djinni had magic even if the world in which this takes place didn't, yes?

Sorry...lots o' questions. D=

I Play

I Write
(G)=Genre, M=Mythology
HP, HP/AU, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Star Trek, Star Wars, Supernatural (G), X-Men, X-Men/AU

I am so tired of people telling me that tragedy is cliché and that I need to come up with a happy history for my characters. Tragedy is exactly what the word implies. However, what is born of tragedy can be beautiful; emotional; powerful; meaningful; and necessary for the development of a well-built character that’s deeper than a name, a face, a set of powers, and a utility belt. Tragedy in itself is not a story or a character; a story that includes tragedy, however, can be a character so epic that your ancestors rise from their graves to weep, to cheer, or to forever cry out to the heavens and curse those that would stand against xir.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:27 pm 

Yes Djinni do normally reside in another realm of existence known as the plane of subtle matter or simply the subtle plane. Since the existence of Djinni was only re-discovered by humans in the last 100-120 years I would imagine that Nes'ya's father would have secretly spirited her mother away to his palace in the dimension of the Djinni.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:51 pm 

So actually, her one-to-ten aging ratio could work. I assume time flows differently on the Plane of Subtle Matter, then? Or no?

I Play

I Write
(G)=Genre, M=Mythology

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:52 pm 

Indeed Celtic other-world esque rules apply so time working strangely is a given.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:39 pm 

You know I'm down for this! I'll have a character up soon!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:33 am 

Can't wait!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:16 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)

I'm really interested in this concept. Any word if this is still an ongoing thing?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:33 pm 

It is. Everyone I know who are in for this just took some downtime over Christmas but it should be starting up again pretty soon.