All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:34 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

Open for both 1x1 and group - depending on the number of interested - this RP has really wide options of use, since it's just THAT crazy. It's MEANT to be ridiculous, colorful, up-to-eleven and not even realistic. Take Bleach, Akame ga Kill, Durarara, some elements of Attack on Titan, add sci-fi/fantasy-ish shenanigas, put it in a blender, paint it technicolor, pour petrol over it, light it on fire, and burning serve with Red Bull and wasabi!

But to get back to the plot:

Once upon a time, blah blah blah, spare me this crap, there was an empire... This empire was led by a great empress. Surprisingly enough, it was on the social, technological and whatnot level of the 21st century. Yes, you have smartphones, wi-fi, guns, and much more! Even though the empire is divided into lordships guarded by warriors under direct commands of a particular lord. The capital's lord, though, is the Empress herself...
Or at least was, till she fell sick and no one knew a cure (not even Google D:). Her best friend put up a huge reward for anyone to cure her.
And got kidnapped by a gang as a high-ransom target.

It's open to plotting with anyone that would be willing to join. In here, samurais have titanium swords, college students take the same train as monster-hunters and dungeon raiders. Ridiculously big weapons are a daily matter and peacefully exist next to sky-scrapers and old ruins alike. Nearly nothing is 'too crazy'.

Please, PM me any questions you have. I'll gladly answer them!

Definitely don't join if you like something down-to-earth and realistic. This isn't what you are looking for if that's the case.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:35 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

sounds good. I hope you can handle how long it takes for me to post though. i'm not a quick poster.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:43 pm 

that's okay! it means the OOC will be up today or tomorrow!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:43 am 

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=43534

OOC is here!

it was actually done yesterday night but I didn't have the time to link it. sorry!