All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:47 am 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Greetings, all!

So, I don't want to actually start a thread since it's late and I'm not really at my best, but I wanted to just throw some ideas out there and see if any of them catch.

I'm happy to join an existing RP or create a new one, but I'm really interested in something that's sort of philosophical in nature. There can be a bit of action, adventure, romance, intrigue, whatever, but I'd really like it to mostly be surrounding some deeper questions.

For example, there's a character I have in mind who exists in a world where there are literal angels and demons that are attached or bound to every human and influence their decisions and thoughts. They are invisible to the humans, but can see and interact with each other. My character is the progeny of the angel and demon of one particular human and since he was born from such extreme light and dark, he became something like a human but sort of exaggerated since he had both sides so strongly present within himself. As a result, he was banned from heaven and hell because he was neither fully evil or good and thus condemned to live in the mortal realm, though he wasn't mortal himself. He has supernatural abilities, is immortal, and looks and acts a bit different than humans, though he passes enough to get by. My point is, though he has supernatural abilities, the RP wouldn't be focused on him kicking butt and super action-packed, but rather the difficulties and questions he faces/deals with being forced to live in "the middle world" and what happens as a result of his conception.

If this sort of thing appeals to you, let's talk, or if something like this already exists, please point me to the threads.

Thanks so much!
-Nandini

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:56 am 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

*Catches a Taylor*

That sounds so cool so I LOVE IT! =D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:22 am 

Blog: View Blog (6)

Spirit is very interested and wonders if she may join in?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:18 am 

I am interested

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:47 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Intriguing to say the least, I might join in as well.