All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Assassin Story
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

The Moordenaar clan is a powerful, formidable assassin clan that is slowly dying out. The members of the clan are born with great power, then trained and honed to use their powers until the elders used their power too much and went crazy. They started killing men, women, and children of the clan and regular humans. After killing the elders, the Moordenaar scientists realized that it was the power that caused the elders to kill everything in sight. Studying further into this the scientists found out that the power would become like another personality and eventually kill off the original person and steal their body. As the years pass, more and more Moordenaars went crazy but they acted different from the elders when they went crazy. They hid from the regular Moordenaar and acted normal. The Gekke Moordenaar, as they now called themselves, killed only humans and any Moordenaar that was attacking them. When they had enough members, the Gekke Moordenaar attacked and waged a war against the normals. The Gekke Moordenaar grew smarter and created poisons that would only kill Moordenaar and vice versa. The scientists tried to save as many of the children and younger Moordenaars they could, fleeing to an area that was close to the city. The Moordenaars grew there to someday take back their home and wipe out the Gekke Moordenaar. All Moordenaar and Gekke Moordenaar have a tattoo mark somewhere that announces that they are a Moordenaar member. When or if a normal Moordenaar finds their true soul mate their minds will slowly return to normal and will be able to use their power without worrying about losing their mind. Many years pass and the Moordenaars have yet to take back their home but have had their numbers grown substantially since the day they were moved. Now they have a few different villages around and assassinate people for other people who pay the right price. After a while the humans got tired of the Moordenaar attacking the humans, but what they didn’t know was that it was the Gekke Moordenaar attacking them. In retaliation the humans trained themselves to take down a Moordenaar and survive, they named the organization Savunucular?. If a human from this organization is caught helping a Moordenaar they are held for high treason and killed. If a member fails to complete their assigned mission they are seen as being weak and are killed. Any of these deaths are very slow and painful, and are held publicly.

Sorry for the bad grammer

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Assassin Story
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:10 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

i like...I claim! Just tell me some more info. What is your character? What is the deal behind this? And what sort of character are you looking for?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:47 pm 

Well my character would be a moordenaar, yours can be any you want to. What do you mean by deal? Even just a human or something of your own creation i'm up for anything =)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:11 pm 

hehe...you left it WIDE open to my GIANORMOUS imagination :D *does pretend diabolical laugh* I shall surprise you! Alright get this IC up. I'll post to it asap. Like do you have any specific events you have in mind that you REALLY want to occur.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:36 pm 

Lol imagination is always very fun. Thats how i came up with this idea. Maybe a rescue from the Savunucular?. Maybe some romance action ect. Mushy stuff like that

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:07 am 

okay cool! when you set the IC up let me know. Easiest way is via PM. But even on here is fine. I'll post to it asap.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:41 am 

ok i'll just keep the same name as this one ans pm the like to you

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:11 am 

alrighty YAYNESS! *is uber excited*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:45 am 

Should we make characters first or just go ahead and start the rp?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:21 am 

go ahead and start story. I usually don't do an OOC thread. Just do my pic and mini profile at the top of my intro post.

So onwards with the story!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:58 am 

Alright

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:53 am 

I can not wait!