Completed RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ifrit, the spirit of raging Fire. -taken
Undine, the spirit of soothing Water. -taken
Sylph, the spirit of the rushing Winds. -taken
Terra, the spirit of the hardened Earth. -taken
Umbra, the spirit of everlasting Darkness. -taken
And finally, Origin, the spirit of creation, hope, and Light. -taken

These spirits watch over and protect the world of Emeron, bringing balance and harmony to its lands since time immemorial.

(Be warned, this topic contains plot spoilers.. obviously.)

World Map (will be updated with more detail as the roleplay continues)

Now that the formality is over and done, let me explain a bit. First off, the time period is medieval - Swords and sorcery and whatnot. This roleplay has a bit more of a defined idea than most. There's an antagonist, a plot skeleton, and considering this was spawned between me and some friends, quite a few characters have already been decided. However, aside from the basic ideas, nothing is set in stone, but let me lay those ideas out now.

The primary antagonist, Cethin, doesn't trust these 6 spirits to maintain the world balance. Rather than risk the universe itself by letting them remain in control, he takes matters into his own hands, building a tool to siphon their powers and take them for his own, to create his idea of a paradise. This process is done over a long period of time, gradually destroying the balance and bringing ruin to the land, while remaining subtle enough so that it seems natural... until it's too late.

Believed to have been reborn 22 years ago as a human, Origin's power has since gone missing, and the powers of Umbra have been taken and abused by Cethin. Meanwhile, the world has started to feel the effects of it's spirits powers waning. Rivers are drying up, climates are behaving unusually, natural disasters are more frequent, and magicians the world over find themselves unable to use their powers. Most of the world is unaware, but it can't be too late to stop it.. can it?

A few notes of interest I want to add.
- The spirits powers are not available at the beginning of the roleplay, even if you are chosen for their element. Also, please don't publically post the element you're using until you obtain it in the roleplay, and to those of you who don't have a spirit element, please don't have an elemental power be a part of your character.
- If you're interested in being a part, please send me a private message of the element you wish to use, as well as a basic outline of what your character is like. And no characters under 18, please. Races other than human are just fine, but please try not to be TOO crazy about it, try to stay appropriate to the time period.
- On the contrary, if you don't want to have an element, that's perfectly fine too! There's only one character for each element allowed though, so first come first serve, more or less.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I know this seems a little limiting, but I'm perfectly willing to cooperate with people to make the roleplay more enjoyable for everyone involved.
-Frood

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace