All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:54 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello all! I'm Zero and I have a little bit of a group roleplay idea for any that might be interested. First I would just like to preface that this would be a medium speed roleplay and that replies should come about once or twice a week from each person but this obviously can be a lenient rule as we are all busy people. Reply order will also be decided further into things. Now onto the plot!!

Little Pines is a small town in northern Washington that is nestled between thick patches of forest and a glorious mountain range. What used to be a little logging town has now come to its peak in the tourism industry during the years of the 1990's. As logging lost its popularity, the town needed to survive on something else and the quaint feeling the town fostered is what brought people from busy cities like Seattle and Portland to find somewhere to slow down and take a load off. Despite the lovely scenery that Little Pines paints for their visitors, something is brewing underneath the bright appearances given off by the town.

Werewolves, witches, and cryptids. Oh, my! People going missing, animals being, strange lights over the town. In this tiny town nothing is what it seems like and when newcomers find themselves in Little Pines everything they knew before get flipped upside down.

In this roleplay we will explore a small town and have fun with the various mysteries surrounding Little Pines! Please take liberties with your characters and make them a part of the magic that surrounds the town, but lets make sure we keep the magic in good balance with the normal. Characters with the asterisk (*) will be required to just be regular humans, but please take creative liberties with all other characters and maybe come up with some of you own character roles as well!

Character Roles:

*Newcomers (x2)
Mayor (x1)
Chief of Police (x1)
*Police Deputy (x1)
Local Shop Owners (x2-3)
Local "Wiseman" (x1) - this character will be the go-to character when knowing lore about the mysterious happenings in town

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:53 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I am interested in the local "wiseman" but I have my own spin on it if that is fine.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace