All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: UnderTale AU Rp
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:02 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Hey everyone I’m back with another undertale rp but this one is a little different in some way because instead of focusing on one au in the undertale multiverse we will be using a few different au’s in this rp and the list might grow as we go it has been awhile since I have made a group rp.

So in this roleplay everything is going fine in the multiverse until something happens with one of the timelines in one au the timeline seems to be jumping around certain events aren’t happening at certain times but somehow the story still progresses. Ink is the creator and protector of all the au’s but he doesn't even know what is happening and he may only have a limited time to figure it out and fix the problem. If this problem goes unchecked it may destroy the au entirely which is a huge problem for Ink because if there are no au’s to protect and the au’s are destroyed Ink will be forgotten which is one of his fears and will do anything to not let it happen.

Are you all ready to venture into the underground and it’s many different versions of the original will Ink and his friends succeed or will the multiverse be destroyed and everything be lost to the void.

I only really have 2 rules for this rp which are either having only 1 or 2 characters because we might be using a lot of AU’s so even with one character you will have a lot to keep track of. And the other thing is that if you want to make your own AU character just please send it to me first so I can look it over and I will let you know if you have edit something or if you can use it in this rp.

side note (all Au sans' are taken as well as all Au Papyrus')
Remember in this world it’s Kill or be Killed.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: UnderTale AU Rp
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:50 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace