All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: roleplay with me. 1x1
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:54 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello there, I'm Rareraven. You can call me Rare, if you wish.
So I'm new to this site yet not to roleplaying, I hope that I make some new friends who are into the same things as me.

About Me
So I started to roleplay back on Gaia online in 2010, since then I seem to have caught the roleplaying bug. I have been part of a few other sites that cater to roleplaying as well. I tendt to go to the fandom side of things than those who make original characters. Not that there is anything wrong with Ocs ( Original Characters). I just tend to enjoy playing characters after the series or in an Alternate Universe (Au).

Writing Style
I can write in terms of Beta or Semi-Alpha. However, if I am on my phone my posts may seem short so please don't let that penalize me in any way. I Enjoy romance a heck tone! I watch Hallmark movies nearly every weekend.
I mostly write as male characters.
I can write two or one paragraphs depending on what I'm feeling and how much time I have to write.
I write in 3rd person, I hope that my partner does as well.
I am not a Grammer Nazi in any way!

Availability
I am mostly online, even if I forget to log out.
I do have a part time job so reply's may be delayed for a while during the week. However during my days off I'll most certainly reply right a way/ within seconds. Please do not ditch me, I have had way too many people up and ditch me when we have just started a roleplay.

Romance and Mature content
Like I said before, I'm a huge mega romance fan. However I also enjoy the story part of a rp, I am also an adult and I know that there is a rule here saying that no underage partners are allowed past pg-13. I will always ask for your age so that way no one here gets in trouble.I want no one to get in trouble.
When it comes to pairings I tent to enjoy Mxm which is male on male romance or BL for those who like anime.
I have nothing against fxf or mxf they are just not for me.

Fandoms
6Teen
Bleach
Code Lyoko
Digimon
Disney
Fruits Basket
Gilmore Girls
Harry Potter ( Big Drarry fan)
Inuyasha
Naruto( Big Sasuke x naruto fan)
Pokemon( Ginjikas)
Teen Titans
Etc.

Please Contact me via PM Please if interested.

RareRaven

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:48 am 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

I would love to RP with you!

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:20 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Bump