All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Seeking 1x1 roleplays
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:54 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Hello there! I'm Mady; I'm looking for some one on one roleplays! I am coming off of a hiatus so I am a smidge rusty, but I'm excited to be getting back into it! I'll throw a few plot seeds here, but I'm definitely open to suggestions. I love a good morbid horror story, fantasy, or suspense. I'm not a fan of slice of life romance, but feel free to make suggestions! I'm open to trying anything. *Disclaimer - I avoid sexually mature roleplay, nothing over PG-13 for this gal, but when it comes to gore and horror, It's a whole different story!

Plot seeds:

Ciste Vihad - The original concept for the Ciste Vihad was created in the manga series March Story, but you don't have to have read the series to play this one! The Ciste Vihad is a group from 18th century England who hunts down Ill infested artifacts. the Ill are a type of demon that infest great works of art. They don't have to be traditional pieces of art either; a flawless necklace, a pair of earrings, a wig, or even something macabre as a meat hook someone was forced to craft that is used to drain blood. If someone comes in contact with something containing an Ill, they are possessed. The second they take a human life, they are consumed by the Ill, and from that point on nothing can save them. They can only be destroyed, or they will continue to kill all around them.

Matilda in Wonderland - One of my favorite stories of all time is Alice in Wonderland. I've always thought that her decent into madness is portrayed as fantastical because as a young child, she doesn't know better. She dreams of card games and roses because that's what she knows. The queen always shouts off with their head because she overheard an adult mention a royal beheading. That thought process led me to what would her older sister, Matilda, see? She'd know the darker side of the world. The jack-the-ripper murders, for one. I'd love to explore this concept further!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:53 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I love both of these ideas! Which one are you wanting to write the most??

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:22 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

QuiteContrary wrote:
I love both of these ideas! Which one are you wanting to write the most??

At this point I'm leaning towards the Ciste Vihad!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:32 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Awesome! I'll send you a message in the morning!