All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:13 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

This is a restart of a rp that kind of died out before we got to the really good parts so I am aiming for a restart
before you apply please think of the following: are you going to stick with us? because the main idea of the rp can't handle people dropping out all the time which was also the reason that the last attempt died out

main idea:
Supernatural High School. For four people (including me). Set in a world like ours where a part of the population has supernatural powers. These people usually hide and go to normal high schools, but there is danger approaching. To start everyone can only have two characters: one "hero" and one "villian". Even though I got inspired by Sailormoon for this plot, it will only seem alike to people that are really familiar with season 1. (no sparkly magical girl transformations). I only have the general lines of the plot prepared so much is open for discussion or see where it goes.

more info:
The main stage is a normal high school in a normal country in a normal world. It is known that some people happen to have some kind of supernatural power. Can you imagine how the world would react to those people? Yeah so that is why most choose to keep their power a secret. More or less that is. Everyone has their own reasons for doing so. To a normal live there should be a normal school. Our "heroes" go to school and pose as normal students. Whether or not they are all in the same class or even know each other before we start can be discussed. We would all have 1 hero character (maybe we can add more later on in the story but we should start with one). We would also have one "villain" character each. (this may also change later but for now keep it with one). Your character may be male or female or anything in between as long as they can look like normal humans. Keep it as one basic supernatural power, so no flying and controlling fire and telekinesis and and and. There would be a lot of discussion were we want to go although I have the beginning pretty much planned out already.

about "heroes" and "villains":
These are just words I use for convience sake. I am not talking about these in the stereotype matter. With hero I mean our character which attends to the school and on which the main focus lies. They do not know the "villains" beforehand. And are kind of forced to work together to defend against them. Your "hero" doesn't have to love justice and whatever. It really just means the main characters that just want to live a normal live.
With villain I mean those that stir up trouble in the peaceful lives of our heroes and probably to the entire world. In the beginning we won't really focus a lot on them, more like in the beginning they do not appear at all. Only later on they could get some more attention as our heroes find out more about why these people are doing what they do. The villains work together although our heroes don't know that in the beginning.

activeness/post frequency:
I expect that you reply about once a week or faster. Will you be inactive for a while? No problem just let us know. Should you just stop replying then I may send you a reminder because you may have forgotten about our rp or you are too busy. Should we not hear anything from you and you do not respond anymore then I will assume that you have dropped our roleplay and don't want to continue anymore. Although I would prefer that you would just tell me that you don't want to go on anymore. In case that happens we may kill your characters.

posting order:
The posting order is decided to be the order in which people happen to post the first time. So the first post is mine, the person that happens to post the second will always have his/her turn after me. The person that happens to post the third will always have his/her turn after the previous person. And so on. If someone doesn't have anything to post, for example because their character is sleeping, then they can just pass a turn (let us know here). Or if the next person doesn't post for a week or so then the next person can come in and post.

if you have any question feel free to ask me here or by pm
ooc will be put up when 3 people join (so we have 4 including me)
Let me get so invitations out first: @lykata @HappyJinglez @Asterous (you don't have to feel pressured to join but since you were in the last attempt I wanted to ask you first)

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:26 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

If you still have a spot needing to be filled in the fall... -scribbles name down- =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:07 pm 

yay ^^
one down two more to go

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:16 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

Yep count me in

If you ever need me and can't really reach me here my discord is this: Fuming Saturn Sun#5565

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:16 pm 

yay ^^
so happy
now we only need one more player and we are complete ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:26 pm 

Howdy hey! Mind if I join too?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:03 am 

Sure then we are complete now
Stay tuned for the ooc coming soon ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:40 am 

I started immediately on the ooc and here it is: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=53293
I changed some stuffs so please read it all ^^