All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Wicked.
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:49 pm 

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

20 years after the tragic Battle of Hogwarts, we sat gathered in the Great Hall, huddled together with our parents. The parents who fought in this battle. My mother had a solemn look on her face, as did the other parents who remembered friends lost. They were considered heroes, and saviors, they died for our future even though they knew they’d never have one. My uncle died that day, my uncle Fred, he died for me, my uncle George, my pa and my mum. He died for my uncle Harry and all of my cousins and friends.
I was a third year and this ceremony had gotten sadder and sadder as each year passed, but this time something unexpected happened. The school’s security had been top notch, dementors guarded Hogwarts now. They’d been told not to bother the students, but had guarded us from attacks before.
Kneel before me…” a loud whisper was heard over the room. “Kneel before the all-powerful wizard that I am.
The room suddenly felt cold, goose pimples raised on my skin and I shuddered. My mum took a protective arm over me and my father stood, wand in hand. Ronald Bilius Weasely, my protector and the man who kissed my booboo’s when I’d had a scrape. I saw my Uncle Harry and uncle George stand, my grandmum and my grandpa sprinted up as well. It seemed 99% of the parents in the room stood ready to fight.

It never came to that, but it was deemed that magic that powerful made Hogwarts unsafe. That was the day the headmaster sent us all home on Holiday. We took our exams at home and over the summer my parents frequently visited the school, until it was assured that the school was safe.
The summer came and went and soon it was time to board the Hogwarts Express. My fourth year, and hopefully it will remain uneventful.|

**************************************************************************************************************

This is where things get crazy, because we all know her year is going to be full of events. We know the wizard will be back and more powerful, but she can't handle it alone. She needs her fellow classmates on board. She may be Hermione and Ron's kid but she's not been through what they have.

So, what do you say? Would you like to be a part of this lovely story? It will blossom, I just know it.

If you're interested, comment below.

→×← | +
MyCreations

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Wicked.
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:25 pm 

Longest RP (1)

Arleth Winifred Renata Granger-Weasley
"A book is the only place in which you can examine a fragile thought without breaking it."

Basic Information:
+ | +
Name Meaning: N/A
Nick Names: Artie, Ren, Arla
Alias: N/A
Birthday: April 1st, 2003
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Zodiac: Aries
Home Country/Location: Countryside outside of London, England.
Current Country/Location: Hogwarts
Race: Halfblood Witch
Sexuality: Straight
Blood Type: AB Neg.
Family(household): Rose Granger-Weasley, Hugo Granger-Weasley, Hermione Granger-Weasley and Ronald Weasley.
Other Medical Information: Mild anxiety

General Appearance:
+ | +
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
Skin: Fair, riddled with freckles.
Body: Slim
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: N/A
Clothing: Very stylish and with the newer trends.She also really enjoys floral patterns and striped patterns
Jewelry/Accessories/Etc: Very minimal jewelry, she likes stud earrings and simple/subtle necklaces, rings and bracelets.

Background/History:
+ | +
Arleth is the child of Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley, a quirky, intelligent young woman who has a particular love of rats. She is a Fourth Year in the Gryffindor house at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Arleth was born 5 years after the battle of Hogwarts on her deceased uncles birthday. Her father jokes to this day that he was adamant on naming her Fred, of course her mother would not have it. A girl, named Fred?! Preposterous! Winifred as a middle name just had to suffice.

She had a fairly easy child hood, she was constantly pranking family and friends with the help of her uncle George and his jokeshop. She had a mother who always ensured she had enough studying to do as well. Arleth is smart as a whip and sharp, though she does take on her fathers qualities as well for getting into a bit of trouble here and there.

Extras:
+ | +
Habits: Chewing at her nails and biting her lip when nervous. She also likes to dance and write in her free time and of course bother the schools animal caretaker.
Quirks:
Has read Newton Scamanders works over 50 times. Can be found dancing in the rain from time to time.
Dreams:
Her dream is to become a writer, to have a book published by the time she is graduated from Hogwarts and be caretaker of magical creatures.
Fears:
Losing her family.
Hobbies:
She loves to write, care for animals, read, act, sing and dance.

* The smell of fresh books
* New quills
* The color yellow
* Coconut milk
* The smell of fresh rain

Dislikes:
+ | +
* People who brag
* Chewing with your mouth open
* Change
* Fast Food
* The smell of cows milk
* Over-sleeping

Abilities/Other:
+ | +
* Good with her hands

Personality:
Arleth is a girl full of life and personality. Though she's pretty tough when she needs to be. She's a sweetheart, and very very outgoing. She avoids conflict but will fight if she needs to. She hates change and new things frighten her though she would never admit it.

→×← | +
MyCreations

Last edited by Evaaaa on Wed May 16, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:15 pm 

Longest RP (1)

@Renegade96
Here is the plot, my character is Arleth Renata Granger-Weasley

→×← | +
MyCreations

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:36 am 

Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

https://www.google.com/search?q=james+s ... tmFa_80iZM: (Appearance refrence)

[center]
Kronos Lucian Malfoy Jr

"My name is Kronos Lucian and I am the King of the Mountain. but you... you already know that

Basic Information:

[right]+ | -
Name Meaning: N/A
Nick Names: N/A
Alias: N/A
Birthday: April 4th, 2002
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Zodiac: Aquarius
Home Country/Location: Nashville Tennesee( Born) Blackpool England ( Currently Living)
Current Country/Location: Hogwarts
Race: Pure-Blood Wizard
Sexuality: Straight
Blood Type: O Negative
Family(household): Malfoy Family
Other Medical Information: N'A

General Appearance:
+ | -
Height: 6'4
Weight: 200 lbs
Eyes: Pale blue
Hair: Long brown
Skin: Tan
Body: Muscular
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Has several tribal tattoos as well as a few scars
Clothing: Button Plaid Shirt with blue wranglers
Jewelry/Accessories/Etc: Gold chain

Background/History:
+ | -
Kronos is a member of the Malfoy family although you wouldn't know based on his personality. Kronos was born in Nashville Tennesee and spent his first few years with those he thought were his parents but were his aunt and uncle. He grew up on their ranch and always had a knack for causing trouble. He wasn't an evil kid, he just pulled a lot of pranks that happened to be illegal. However he was happy until one day when he was nine and found out the truth. His mother had given birth to him in Nashville and left him t save him from the upcoming war and Lord Voldemort's recruitment

His aunt and uncle were at their wit's end with their troublemaker nephew and told him that they were sending him to live with their real parents, the Malfoys. He was sent to the Malfoy Manor and hated every minute of it. It was too restrictive for him. He continued to act out, putting him at odds with his parents, Cynthia and Kronos Malfoy Sr. But what really caused the two to never get along was Kronos's refusal to buy into his families beliefs. Things got worse and worse before Kronos ending up getting disowned and sent away to another one of his uncles that lived in Blackpool at age 11. As a result he dyed his hair and grew it out as well as grew out his facial hair so no one could idenifty him as a Malfoy. A year later he was accepted into Hogwarts where he discovered Qudditich. As it turns out, he made for quite the Chaser and is a solid player on the team. Last season he got a trophey for most points scored by a Chaser in a single season and was named Slytherin's new Team Captain. As the years passed, Kronos fell in with the wrong crowd and despite being 16 has a problem with various substances. Not that anyone in the Wizarding World knows. As far as they know, he's just that redneck Chaser on the Slytherin Chaser team whose house does not like for some reason

+ | -
Habits:
Getting in trouble, Getting lost, Defying authority
Quirks:
Breaking rules just to see what will happen. hoarding items and selling them
Dreams:
Playing Pro Qudditich
Fears:
Spiders, people finding out about his demons
Hobbies:
Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Hiking, and Pressing his luck by breaking rules

* Quidditch
* Dangerous creatures
* Playing guitar

Dislikes:
+ | -
* His Wizarding family
* People that look down on him or others
* Schoolwork
* Snow
* Arrogant people
* Having to get up early

Abilities/Other:
+ | -
* Handyman: As long as it doesn't have a pulse, he can get it up and running

Personality:
Kronos is a self-proclaimed Redneck Degenerate. He knows he's different from everybody else at Hogwarts. He dresses in plain clothing, refusing to wear his robes unless he has to. He speaks with a southern drawl and uses a lot of slang in his speech. He is a polarizing figure, most people that know him love him or hate him. It is not uncommon during a Slytherin Quidditch match for one half of the crowd to chant " let's go Kronos!" and the half to chant " Kronos sucks!" He is someone who can't help but break the rules of the school, I mean good luck proving it was him, he always covers his tracks well. He cares little for school, often skipping class to go to the woods to go running. He does not use the Malfoy surname unless he has to and never answers to it. A daredevil, he enjoys living life on the edge and doing things that would make people question his sanity. He is normally friendly but ain't afraid to roll his sleeves up and get his hands dirty if you get on his bad side which is hard to do. He hates having to get up in the morning and will often choose to sleep in rather than go to morning classes. He does enough to scrape by and nothing more. One last thing, they say for the right price he can smuggle anything in the school for you

( Still having issues with the formating on this site so that's why it looks like the way it does)