All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: War Dogs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:00 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

WAR DOGS

Intro: Earth is covered in war. Every city ruined or destroyed; life as we know it changed dramatically. Electricity, water, and food became luxuries. Nuclear war destroyed society. Europe became Zone zero, or uninhabitable as well as the Middle East and western coastline of the United States. What was once a society of peace focused on caring and helping others turned to the last man standing and battling for survival. Over time governments collapsed, the entire world was in complete anarchy. Over many years, gangs and militias formed; stockpiling weapons and supplies. If you weren't part of one of the groups you were a dead man or women on your own. Two main groups however formed becoming the largest and most powerful, but they always fought each other.
The Red Paws, the most powerful militia in the world. They had technology by their side; planes, trucks, tanks, armored jeeps, and even military grade naval ships. They although had extreme amounts of power they refused to use it to conquer the world; using most of it on defending their own territory. They believed that one day the old ways of peace would come back to the world.
But the second group thought differently. They did not have the tech like the Red Paws but they had the numbers. They even had a ritual to take every young boy and girl of ten and putting them in one of their military factories or training centers carving their minds out and replacing it with the ideas of this militia, called the Bloodhounds. They wanted complete and absolute control over the world. They believed they had the right from god to do it too, and they would do anything to get it, no matter how cruel their methods were.
Will you survive? Only the almighty God knows; you choose your destiny, but beware your fate.

This will be a furry RP.

OOC thread here
If your interested say so in a post.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Last edited by Drake7711 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: War Dogs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:13 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Pick me, pick me! !shy Please? =D

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:44 pm 

Supporter (1)

just need two or three more people and I'll start up the OOC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:27 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

i am game

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:17 am 

Supporter (1)

I'll have the ooc up tonight. After I get back from work.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:00 pm 

Supporter (1)

OOC is up

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:41 am 

Mind if I jump in?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:04 pm 

I'll make character profiles... when I have a chance.

I wouldn't mind joining as well. Looks fun.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:23 pm 

Supporter (1)

Yes please do click on the ooc thread link a few posts before. And fill out the character form