All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:29 am 

Location: United Federation of Planets, Starfleet Headquarters, San Francisco, CA.
Blog: View Blog (0)

This rp idea revolves around the last two movies of Star Wars, and how things could have been done, changed to make them better, while still using the general premise created, in other words, keeping Rey as the central figure on the good side, as she struggles with her feelings and being drawn into the intergalactic conflict. The Rebellion looking for Master Skywalker who has gone into exile, but having Leia trained in the ways of the Force, with her still married to Han. As I mentioned this will be an alternate universe setting based on these movies.

May the Force be with us all!

Attachments:
File comment: Rey, The Last Jedi
9505481.jpg
9505481.jpg [ 179.23 KiB | Viewed 202 times ]
File comment: Rey, The Force Awakens
4636427.png
4636427.png [ 351.17 KiB | Viewed 202 times ]

Last edited by JasonKelley1701a on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:48 am 

Currently working on my project for here: Restoration of Arnor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

First, welcome back, Brother. (Yes, this really is my brother, lol)

Second, you and I had discussed this recently, but not very much in depth. I hope you find some like minded writers to play this out with you. Good luck!

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them."

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:04 am 

Location: United Federation of Planets, Starfleet Headquarters, San Francisco, CA.
Blog: View Blog (0)

Thanks Bro for the welcome, just testing out the waters here and see how things go this time round.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:51 am 

Reading break! Time to get some stuff done!

Mentor

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Most Dedicated (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I'm going to assume you want the character sheets placed here until an OOC is made. So...after taking way longer than it should have, here you go!

Let me know if anything needs to be changed/added/destroyed/etc =)

Name: Kanzar Saash
Species: Togruta
Position: Pilot
Era: Star Wars Prequel Era
Height: 5’ 10”
Weight: 154lbs
Hair: None - instead, purple and white striped montrals and headtails
Eyes: Black
Tone: Strong and muscular
Personality: Like his people, Kanzar works well with others in groups or on teams, hating being alone or having to go solo. A little shy at first, he quickly warms up to people and has a strong tendency to forgive others quickly, sometimes a little too quickly. Kanzar also has a fierce loyalty to those he’s sworn it too, never one to back down from a fight he feels strongly about.

History: It felt only natural for Kanzar to join the Resistance, his father having done so before him, paving the way for him and giving him the chance to do so. As a child he had never seen much of his father, and very rarely got to interact with outsiders apart from his tribe.

Growing up in the traditional ways, it was no surprise when Kanzar displayed a connection to the Force, having, like most of his species, a heightened connection to the environment, as well as a special affinity for it. Though he never went on for any sort of training in this area, he did eventually take after his father and became a pilot for the Resistance, using his father’s connections as a way in.

It had never been his mother’s intention for him to join, especially after losing her husband to the fight, but she knew there was no stopping him.

"Maybe Asterous's gender is attack helicopter?" ~ Stormwind
"Candy is to kids as Roleplay is to you" ~ Yue