All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fnaf Rp
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:32 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZOOx40rE3k
"Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?
Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced.

This role play take place in a Freddy Fazbear's Pizza establishment not sure which one just yet but that is always left to the imagination to decided it may be a totally new place or the company might go back to the basic restaurant you try again to get this establishment to get back to business.

I do not expect you to know the game to be a part of this rp it is completely open to everyone if you have any questions feel free to message me or send me a PM.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace