All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1x1 Search.
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:18 pm 

We're not here to talk about my surrender, we're here to discuss yours.

Blog: View Blog (0)

I know that I am posting my resume here, as well but it’s much more detailed than anything else I was going to write here.

Experience:
I've been writing and roleplaying for a few years now, can't remember exactly when I started or how long but it has been awhile. I have been involved in many different roleplays and even Game Mastered a few myself so I can adapt to just about anyone's level of writing.

Writing Level & Style:
Speaking of my writing level, I can do anything from Beta, High-Beta to Alpha but I will not indulge in Omega level roleplays. Though, I will be reading the stories that you guys create there, as well. I can write as male and female characters and sometimes prefer to double but not required. I tend to write about 4 to 8 paragraphs but I do quality of quantity every single time because I crave detail. I only write in 3rd person perspective, too and prefer it if my partner did, as well. I am not a Grammar Nazi either because I, too make a few mistakes here or there but not a lot.

Availability:
When it comes to the terms of my availability, I do work 48+ hours a week as a Restaurant Manager but I do have two off days through the week and I am usually more active at night but all day on my off days. Also, I am on Central Standard Time, by the way.

Communication:
I will be very communicative on the days I cannot post or even if I will be gone for long periods of time but I also expect the same in return. I am not impatient by any means but being communicative with one another will definitely make a roleplay, whether group or 1x1, last with me. Plus, I have no life. Don't be impatient with me either because if I am rushed, the post won't be as good.

Romance & Mature Content:
I adore romance within the roleplays I write but don't want it to be the overall plot of the roleplay, I like for it to be built to that point within the story. Since I am an adult, I do not mind writing out sexual scenarios with my partner but only in the appropriate thread, which is In The Cave, if I am not mistaken. When it comes to romantic pairings, I can play either the male or female role in MxF pairings and will do a MxM pairing, too. I will not do FxF, nothing against it but just hasn't had that much experience but will be willing to give it a shot, if it arises.

Genres:
I do not do anything Sci Fi or Fantasy based whenever it comes to genres. Well, I might be willing to add in some Fantasy elements. But I do love a good and realistic Medieval, Historical, Modern, Slice of Life, Supernatural or even Romance story.
Medieval: Anything involving Kings, Queens, Princes, Princesses and Pirates are my cup of tea.

Modern: Anything high school, college, summer camp and band related here. But then again, anything in the real world works.

Supernatural: Vampires, Werewolves and Witches! Oh, my! Anything goes here.

Fandoms:
I do not write as canon characters because I do not want to mess up someone else's creation but I do however use the universe. I prefer original characters but if whoever I am writing with prefers canon then that's fine with me. These may not be all of the Fandoms that I am interested in, by the way. Just the ones I can think of at the moment but I haven't quite dabbled into any Anime yet either.
  • Game of Thrones
  • American Horror Story
  • Legend of Korra
  • Riverdale
  • Thirteen Reasons Why
  • F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
  • Arrow
  • The Flash
  • Gilmore Girls
  • Salem
  • Reign
  • The Crown
  • Harry Potter
  • Teen Wolf
  • Glee
  • Gossip Girl
  • The Tudors
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • The Hunger Games
  • Divergent
  • X-Men
  • Stranger Things
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Safe Haven
  • The Notebook
  • The Best of Me
  • Dear John
  • The Fault In Our Stars
  • Disney's Descendants
  • Once Upon A Time

Conclusion:
I think I have covered everything but if you have any questions, comments or concerns, please don't hesitate to voice them either here below or in the private message. I thank everyone for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from some writers. :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: 1x1 Search.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:13 pm 

Ever thought about combining medieval and supernatural?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:32 pm 

SolarEcho wrote:
Ever thought about combining medieval and supernatural?

I honestly have not but it sounds like fun! I’d like to give it shot. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:37 pm 

I have done it before. It was fun. Gave the plot a ton to work with. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:21 pm 

SolarEcho wrote:
I have done it before. It was fun. Gave the plot a ton to work with. :)

Well, hey, I’m up for trying it out if you wanted to send me a PM so we can further discuss. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:27 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

So many lovely choices..... Hmmm.... I'm very interested! are you still searching?

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:50 pm 

PrettyMyth wrote:
So many lovely choices..... Hmmm.... I'm very interested! are you still searching?

I am very much still searching! :D Let’s discuss further in a PM. :)

I shall send you one.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:51 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

Cryptique wrote:
PrettyMyth wrote:

I am very much still searching! :D Let’s discuss further in a PM. :)

I shall send you one.

Splendid!

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:05 am 

Back and searching for partners. :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:08 pm 

I don't have a modern 1x1 right now and would love to brainstorm with you!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:05 pm 

QuiteContrary wrote:
I don't have a modern 1x1 right now and would love to brainstorm with you!

Sounds good. I'll PM you shortly. c:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:16 am 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Hi! Are you willing to do a werewolf roleplay with me? I've been wanting to get back into roleplay for a while as I've just been writing on my own, but I'm really craving something supernatural to write with someone else!

I always closed my eyes and imagined myself in a fairytale. How different would things be if my life story was written out by the Brothers Grimm?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:42 pm 

1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I know we attempted to begin. I have a medieval ones. Or we can create own. I mostly play a female character. I add more characters. Please let me know if interested.