All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Plot Bunny Menagerie
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:42 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Before we get started, I'd like to address a few things. Please actually read my Off\Ons. I've had a lot of people Pm me claiming they have read it but its obvious they barely skimmed it.

-I love dark and gritty stuff but no Doom and Gloom since that gets to be too much.

-When contacting me, pique my Interest. I find it rather disheartening opening a PM and there's a one line response to my request thread. Tell me why you are interested in my plots. Tell me if you have any ideas to add on it to it or have an RP plot I maybe interested in.

-I tend to let my partner know if I don't like the way the story is progressing or if I have questions or suggestions. I really want a partner who will help move the story alone and add to it instead of making me do all the work and just responding to the posts instead of pushing the plot forward. I also want a partner who will communicate. As for grammar, as long as I can read it, that's all I care about.

-Never use the 'but I don't know anything about the fandom' excuse around me. Most people simply refuse to try to understand anything about a fandom and rather make up excuses for not wanting to try. You're voluntarily restricting yourself as a writer.

-No one liners, I work with what I'm given, you give me nothing you get nothing. Its only fair

-I do not do human only RP so don't bother asking me to. I find it very boring.

- I have an exceptional love for darker stories, and mature themes. Gritty, grim, graphic, are all adored.

----------------------------------------------------

Brief List of things I am interested in

-Titanfall 2
-Anthro cyborgs
-Canon x canon or OC x OC pairings
-dark and gritty
-Story-driven RPs
-non human robots
-Darker plots and themes
-Torture (obviously wont' be able to get very graphic)
-Anthros, real anthros, not humans with animal ears and tails
-settings in my fandoms and and fandom-inspired RPs
-Medical
-Abuse Of Trust
-AUs

Things I have no interest in

-Passive Characters
-One Liners
- Being ditched
-Killing my characters (killing NPCs is fine)
-Monster boys\girls
-Humans with animal ears and tails
-human only RP
-vampires\werewolves\shifters\demons\angels
-supernatural
-fantasy
-any school based
-Anime
-Historical
-Disney
-superpowers
-mutants
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Runaways

General Setting: Sci-fi, Futuristic

Characters humans, non humans, Sapient AI

The General Idea:

Its deep into the future and cities have become walled off to protect them from the 'wastelands' outside the city walls. These 'wastelands' are ruined towns and city's, vast open stretches of overgrown forests.

The Runaways takes place in a large city called Shanty Town. Its a motley collection of run down buildings and has no official police force and its ruled by gangs and is a well known port for mercenaries. Drugs are sold openly sold on the streets, kidnappings are common place and more.

Cyborgs, sentient AIs', humans and all manner of aliens inhabit Shanty Town.

The Rp will focus around a small group of individuals want nothing more but to leave Shanty Town, but that is easier said then done. They may be a mercenary who is being hunted, someone who escaped from a research lab, someone who escaped from one of the larger night clubs.

but leaving Shanty Town requires money, something they are very short on so they may have to do things they would never do other wise or do things that they find humiliating to save up enough money to leave the ramshackle town and find a better life for themselves
--------------------------------------------------------

Snipper Canyon

General Setting: Sci-fi, Titanfall AU

Characters: humans, Sapient AIs

The Plot: Basically my character is a long distance scout, she was abandoned on a harsh planet since they wont waste resources retrieving what they see as a replaceable scout meaning they have to survive in a hostile desert crawling with enemy forces, mercenaries and more while trying to avoid capture. Its only a matter of time before they are spotted or have to leave the general safety of the cave and venture deeper into the Maze for resources.

Set on an original planet that is largely desert, scrub-land and canyons and has harsh daytime and nighttime temperatures that will push characters to their limits. 100 plus degree day time temperatures, 20 and colder nights, a lack of resources, scavengers and more are constant threats to the characters. They will be forced to work together.

My human character has...issues. She's what I like to call a broken character. Its difficult to gain her trust so don't go into this thinking your character can insta gain my characters trust. She has some problems she needs to work through but all she has and has had for years is her partner.

How your character ends up on this planet is up to you. Maybe they are a mercenary, maybe they were trying to escape the IMC and instead ended up on a harsh desolate world.

---------------------------------------------------------------

To Catch a Viper

General Setting: Sci-fi, Futuristic, Titnafall 2 AU

Characters humans, non humans, Sapient AI

The General Idea:

Viper is having a bad day. A very, very bad day. In fact he's having the mother of all bad days. He and Nin survive the destruction of the IMS Draconis and are picked up by the other Apex Predators. They are latter sold to the IMC by his leader. The IMC has a large secret lab in which they conduct truly awful experiments on former mercenaries and captured enemy soldiers.

Now this can go one of two ways, my characters do end up escaping the lab (the IMC doesn't always have the best security) and Viper and his partner mange to evade capture and after trecking for days, weak, injured and now sick, they have no choice but to stop at what appears to be an abandoned barn. They hide up in the loft and this is were your character finds them.

The other path involves your character being in the lab as well though keep in mind the IMC has no interest in capturing no bodies. Your charter would have to be part of a militia or a mercenary.

Don't use the 'I don't know the fandom' excuse with me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Plot Bunny Menagerie
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:57 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello my dear... Your ideas have piqued my interest.
Though I do have a slight issue.

While you dont wish to here the 'I dont know' excuse...

I legitimately know very little of the Titanfall universe/lore. All I do know is it was a popular video game which I have never played.

If you could direct me to a reliable reading source, I am sure I could try to pick up the jist of need to know things before trying my hand at a roleplay in said universe.

That said... I do love a great Sci-Fi adventure. And Im always willing to try original concepts and ideas within created universes of our own making.

Im also very familiar with Star Wars and similar sci-fi epics, though I do not count the disney movies in this as I refused to watch said movies.

Starship Troopers was a favorite of mine as well if thats of any interest to you at all. Ive always wished to try my hand at an adventyre within that universe with a capable writer.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace