All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Star Wars: The New Wave
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:14 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Date: 19 BBY

A date that forever will live in, infamy. The day that many Jedi were cut down by the men who they trusted, the date that changed the galaxy forever. The date that Order 66 was implemented, the date that the Jedi fell. The date that the empire took control of the galaxy, plunging it into darkness.

Though what if that never happened, what if the clone wars had yet to come to end, what if the Jedi weren't loosing there connection to the force? What if the rule of two was broken, more then one sith master and apprentice? This is what will be explored in this alternate universe, the more interesting part of this check is just below. I just wanted to set the scene here.
---------------------------------

Date: 10 BBY

Planet: Geonosis

Mission: Thrid Battle of Geonosis.

The planet of Geonosis, heavily contested, having two large battles already. The third is about commence, the Jedi once more on the attack. A planet wide invasion, this will also be the first time that the new clones will be used.

For those of you unaware, the Jedi came to conclusion that only one breed of clones was rather risky. If a sickness managed to infect in clone, it would easily and quickly spread. Thus they sought out a new recruit to use as there template, the used a tournament that the Hutt out one to find this person. A woman who infact was raised by clones on a outter rim base. Though that's a enough information on her for now.

Now the main assault will take place at the new droid assumably base, it will be heavily defeated by both droids and the Geonosians.

If this mission is to be successful, we will be one step closer to ending this war and bring peace back to the galaxy. Dismissed!

------------

So that is only a place holder for now, we don't have to do this battle but it is the one I've most thought of, I have many ideas. For this rp you can play anything from a clone(such as I'm doing) to a master Jedi/Sith.

There won't be to many politics in this as that is just a whole another things that you have to take into account, and well is just to much! Thanks for reading! Any questions you have you can pm me or just ask below.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:43 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Meg Botwin was the descendant of Han's baby sister. She was raised by a scrap merchant an obscure arms sealer to the Rebels. Rasa was taught to outmaneuver any ship that tailed them. They rigged the ship to carry pieces of weapons to checkpoint Alpha on Geonosis. A cave on a little-known island in the South Sea. She had thick black hair, green eyes, and was 5'8" and weighed 140 lbs. She was trade sharp and knew every inch of the Tragon IV light speeder. Her ambition was to become the next Spider Queen. Head of the under guild gem trade. Hatred ran deep as she had no ties to either the smugglers or the Empire.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:30 am 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

That seems interesting.. I have a couple ideas rolling around in my head. Not dire which one to go with but definitely interested.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:50 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Well once I get the OOC up you can send me a pm if you need any help, as there is much more in the world that has changed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:58 pm 

2nd Year (1)

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=52869 @KittiQueen @LadyKaye43