All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Supernatural War
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:15 pm 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

It could be a group or 1x1

I tried to start this a few months ago but it didn't really work. I'm hoping this time it works The supernaturals are changeable. If you have any questions you can PM me or put it down below.

In 2010 there was peace. There was the calm, blissfully modern, lands of Dylostri. This world was split into factions of supernaturals, running parallel to Earth. Decades before (circa 1940s) there was a war to take over both Dylostri and Earth, but the Fae king lost his life protecting them from the Demons. His adviser, ally, and friend was tasked with caring for is wife and children. Which is where we begin. The eldest Fae child free to take over from his mother had ruled with a firm yet gentle hand. Fae moderated alliances of the Vampires with peoples such as the Witches. The Vampires oversaw deals between the Fae and the Angels as well as Fae and the Genies. All deals were made on neutral ground known as Corsante. For the next 3 years there was sense of joy and peace. Then everything changed when the Demons attacked. The Demons had quickly gathered army as well as the other factions, remembering the bloodshed of the last war. But these warriors were stronger, even more fierce than before. After 3 years of peace, trouble was brewing once again. Demons showed up everywhere. Rexalon of the Wolf Shifters, Tessamina of the Fae, Lantri of the Djinns, Sereneti of the Angels. As well as Clovenio of the Wizards, Mortalia of the Vampires, Shormine of the Elves, and the demons resided in Havoc.

On August 17, 2013, on the plains of Corsante, the Demons declared war on all who opposed them.

This only has room for 8 people. (At least at first.) Even sides and take your pick!

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Supernatural War
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:41 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

I like supernatural roleplays....I like action-y things....I want to join. =D Please.

Can I claim a place on the good side? As for race...I'll have to get back to you on that. Are we only allowed to choose from the ones you listed?

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:54 am 

Floating

Okay.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:36 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

My I join as well?

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:10 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Count me in! I'll be on whichever side needs to be evened out, or two characters if need be. ^_^

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:06 am 

Floating

Wow.. I’m not going to lie, I totally forgot about this. Congratulations for scouring the ends of this section to find it. I’ll put up an ooc in about a week most likely over the weekend when I actually have time.

Edit - So I was just kidding... It’s up now. http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=53223

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:10 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

So I don't want to be the first one to post in the OOC... I was hoping to go with the side that needed the boost in charries. Maybe I'll just make one of each. Hmmmm.

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!