All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Searching... (1x1 MxF)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:45 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ello and welcome to my little search thread, I'll be updating and improving this main post over time, especially as I had more ideas. Though first, I should go over my play style. Though I will link my resume as well, in case anyone would like to go over it, but I will skim though a few things here as well.
http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=52805

As I understand English isn't a first language to many people, spelling and grammar aren't something I focus too much on in a partner. I understand mistakes happen, and even I can make a few from time to time. As long as I can understand what you're typing, then I'm not going to make a fuss over it. My posts can vary from a few sentences to two paragraphs, and my introductory posts can range from a paragraph to four paragraphs. I write to match the scenario and to have fun, and I tend to follow the 'quality over quantity’ way of thinking. Though I would like that one liners be avoided.

I play as a female character and will also play various side characters to help move the plot along. Another thing I should mention is that I create characters without images. This means the idea for them comes as I am creating a plot or idea. Please do not ask for an image of my characters as I will not be able to provide any at this time. I am learning digital art and in the future may have drawings of them once I get a new drawing tablet.

With all that out of the way, it's time to move onto the roleplay ideas. Any idea with an asterisk next to it has a plot, and I will also list some pairing ideas as well. If there aren't any listed, then this is an indication of multiple plots, with those plots having their own list of pairings.

*Sci-fi
Hacker x Government Agent
Hacker x Detective

*Medieval/Fantasy

*Modern/Fantasy

Pokémon

Trainer x Trainer
Researcher x Team Rocket
Trainer x Team Rocket

Skyrim
OC x Cicero
OC x OC

Other Pairings
Witch x Demon *
Half-Demon x Demon *
College Classmates(fantasy twist) *

Plot List | +
Here are a list of all of my current plots:

Medieval/fantasy or Modern/fantasy

Long ago, a great darkness ruled the lands, enslaving the people as the lands began to decay. The ruler was a feared overlord, a man so powerful that man of those enslaved saw him as a god. During the years of his rule, rebellious factions sprung up, daring to challenge him. And each time, he snuffed them out, except for the last group.

The small faction of mages and warriors were able to overpower him, the mages having discovered a powerful magic. And by using the power held within a single conduit, were able to defeat him, but they were unable to kill him. So, the decided to lock him away, and split his power into six orbs. Though the overload was prepared for this, he would live forever until someone loyal released him, or until his escape. Though the magic on the seal began to slowly fade over time.

And that was when he made his escape. Once more his terror would reign, his armies forming as he slowly began building his power once more.m. He would find his orbs, and would shroud the world in darkness once more.

Medieval/Fantasy

Magic was a powerful thing, it brought forth new creations, new inventions. Air ships roamed the skies, while large crystals powered intricate looking trains. Though everything else was much like it had been for nearly one thousand years. With magic, they didn't see the need to focus on science, though there were some people who delved into the arts of alchemy and mathematics. Though the lands seemed peaceful, that was far from the truth.

Far to the north, a king sought the lands, wanted it all for himself. Those he ruled lived in poverty, only the nobles and those who pledged allegiance to him lived comfortably. His armies easily crushed those he came upon, and people fled further and further south. However, it was said that during a time of great need that two heroes would emerge, and that they would be able to protect those that couldn't protect themselves.

Modern/Fantasy

Never enter the woods. Never leave the trail that followed the edge of the vast forest. Dark magic resides in the woods. The words her grandmother spoke always made her curious, though she was also a skeptic. Even as a child she wanted to know what was in the forest.

Rumors and legends were abundant around the small, mountain town, though only one of them were true. Long ago, a cult tried to enact a curse, sacrificing a woman and her daughter. The crumbling remains of the castle still stand, though the village has long since fallen to the stone foundations, hidden in the undergrowth of the forest. But what was the reason for the curse?

They wanted the power within the shrine, a power protected by an immortal guardian chosen by the ancient gods. But something went wrong during the curse, and instead, cursed the guardian, the power within the shrine vanishing suddenly. It is said a descendant of the woman would one day enter the woods, and would be able to undo the curse set upon the guardian, and help return the power to the shrine.

Sci-fi

The government has all but fallen, becoming shattered after attempting to unify under one. The huge city that was once earth is now a playground for the syndicates. Between earth and mars, the floating space colonies met the same fate. The geeening planet of Mars is the only relative safe place. Small cities dot the planet surface, and one acts as the headquarters for a government agency that still stands.

It had been ten years since the government collapse of 2463, and the agency is just now beginning to make a dent thanks to someone they only know as Cyber Witch. The mysterious hacker had been giving them information for a year, raising no alarms as they leave the file on a desktop. With the information, they've been able to stop many syndicate crimes, but one day, a file was left, one asking for help. The hacker had been found.

Modern/Fantasy (College Classmates)

He didn't believe in demons, ghosts, or anything that dealt with paranormal or fantastical thoughts. He was rooted in the real world or in what he felt was real. Yet, he found himself joining a college classmate in paranormal investigations, and he loved finding logical explanations for things.

But that all changed when he witness an event he couldn't explain. And even more shocking, the girl he does the ghost hunting with is a witch, with a small dragon familiar.

Modern/Fantasy(College Roommates)

She had lucked out finding an apartment so close to the campus, and the person who put the ad out for a roommate seemed pretty cool as well. Though she did have one thing to hide, she was a witch.

The Demons Bride

In her younger days, she had been a foolish witch, wanting only power. She made a deal, offering her first born child as a bride to a powerful demon lord in exchange for something. The young woman had gotten what she wanted, though several years later she ended up married and soon she had a daughter. Over the years, she began to regret her choice, she shunned magic and refused to even acknowledge it existed or teach her daughter.

It was a few days after the daughters eighteenth birthday, and she had hoped the deal was forgotten, but his appearance at her door told her otherwise. She had never told her child of her deal, and now she had no choice but to.

The Halfling and the Demon

The young woman always knew her father was busy with work, and that some days he would be gone for almost a week at a time. But she didn't resent him, and enjoyed the moments she had with him. But one day, the truth was revealed.

Her father had been a powerful demon lord, ruling over a vast amount of land. He had fallen in battle, and as his child, she was expected to take his place. But there was one problem: she had been raised as a human, she didn't know the first thing about ruling or even her demonic abilities. But waking that demonic side was simple, all she had to do was break the locket she wore.

If you have any ideas you'd like to share, feel free to drop me a PM.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:03 pm 

you catch more flies with honey but you catch more honeys being fly

Medals: 8
Best Entrance (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

This could be fun~

Quote:

He didn't believe in demons, ghosts, or anything that dealt with paranormal or fantastical thoughts. He was rooted in the real world or in what he felt was real. Yet, he found himself joining a college classmate in paranormal investigations, and he loved finding logical explanations for things.

But that all changed when he witness an event he couldn't explain. And even more shocking, the girl he does the ghost hunting with is a witch, with a small dragon familiar.

_________Obscure__________Rules
__________Updates___________CF Guide
___________Contests___________Staff Contact
____________Ask the Staff________Posting Tutorial

__________Cirque du Creativité

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:19 pm 

Muse wrote:
This could be fun~

Quote:

Alright! Do you want to plan through PM, or in an OOC thread?