All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:24 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey everyone!

So this started as a silly little story but it morphed into an RP as I was writing it. The premise is that a beholder gets kicked out of the evil group of evil and ends up starting a guild dedicated to fighting evil just out of spite. Now those who know their fantasy lore know there's a lot of improbability in that premise, and I almost tagged this with 'comedy' because there will be an irreverence to the tone, but I don't want to make it fully comedy - there will be adventuring and character development and danger and camaraderie and so on.

I already play the beholder, his deaf servant and the adventurer who inspires him to form a guild. I'll happily add to that as time goes on, if this ends up as a 1x1 I'll run as much or as little of the world in the story as you want. The first post is long because it establishes the story, but I only ask for the normal beta standards from anybody who wants to be a part of it =)

If this is interesting to you at all, I already have the first post up HERE and you're free to read it and let me know if it appeals to you! I'd love you to tell me here that you're joining before you post there, but you're probably be good to go with almost any character, just so long as it makes some sense in the fantasy setting provided.

Lastly, thanks for looking at this interest check! Even if this is not your cup of tea, I appreciate that you took the time to read this.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:00 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

A good beholder sounds funny but worth a shot. A mage guild fits Kate. She would be interested. I want to graduated and her skills tested. She is ready for a challenge.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:41 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm not familiar with your character, but I'm sure she'd be a welcome addition here! If you haven't, be sure and read the linked post to make sure it isn't too different from what you're looking for =)

That done, go ahead and have her be one of the people listening to the beholder's speech at the end of the post, and you can reply to the thread when it suits you.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:41 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I found the link and posted