All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:26 pm 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

In 2010 there was peace. There was the calm, blissfully modern, lands of Dylostri. This world was split into factions of supernaturals, running parallel to Earth. Decades before (circa 1940s) there was a war to take over both Dylostri and Earth, but the Fae king lost his life protecting them from the Demons. His adviser, ally, and friend was tasked with caring for is wife and children. Which is where we begin. The eldest Fae child free to take over from his mother had ruled with a firm yet gentle hand. Fae moderated alliances of the Vampires with peoples such as the Witches. The Vampires oversaw deals between the Fae and the Angels as well as Fae and the Jinns. All deals were made on neutral ground known as Corsante. For the next 3 years there was sense of joy and peace. Then everything changed when the Demons attacked. The Demons had quickly gathered army as well as the other factions, remembering the bloodshed of the last war. But these warriors were stronger, even more fierce than before. After 3 years of peace, trouble was brewing once again. Demons showed up everywhere. Rexalon of the Wolf Shifters, Tessamina of the Fae, Lantri of the Djinns, Sereneti of the Angels. As well as Clovenio of the Wizards, Mortalia of the Vampires, Shormine of the Elves, and the demons resided in Havoc.

On August 17, 2013, on the plains of Corsante, the Demons declared war on all who opposed them.

Comment below or PM me if you want to RP. This only has room for 8. The spots on side 1 are the Angels, Djinn (Genies), and the Wolves. The spots on side 2 are the Demons, the Vampires, the Dwarves, and the Wizards. I would prefer to be the Fae King. There are 2 spots left. Who will rise, who will fall, you decide.

Fae - Taken
Angel - Taken
Djinn - Taken
Wolves - Taken
Demons - Taken
Vampires - Open
Wizard - Taken
Elves - Open

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

Last edited by KittiQueen on Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:47 pm 

I should post more interest checks...

Blog: View Blog (0)

I am interested since this sounds like an incredibly cool idea, though... It is essentially putting 4 rper's versus 4 rper's and that sounds hard to balance, especially powelevel of races wise. Just wondering about how that will work, also The fae king is on the side with the angels Djinn and Wovles correct? I'm interested in either the angels or vampires, depending on how you like my interpretation of each.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:53 pm 

Floating

Well I was thinking that they get balance out. Angels balance Demons Vampires Balance Wolves Djinns balance Wizards and Fae balance Dwarves. Again plot holes and dynamics to be filled. The only thing is that I would at one point want to see an an element of romance with someone at a point in time so that might be factored in as well. For now PM me with both. Oh yeah the Fae are with the Angels.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:42 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

I call Demons!

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:24 pm 

I have come back!

I call for Wizards

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:29 pm 

Floating

Okay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:53 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

I want to be the wolf. oh the wolf, the wolf.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:37 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

I claim the Djinn! :D Sorry for taking so long!