All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:02 pm 

I am fury! I am pain! I am....wha-- who's crying? What happened? Young man your brother had that first you give that back to him right now!

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ok so I'm going to try this one more time. I have a problem with crowds so I don't normally do well with group rps. That's why I'm going to make this one a very small group rp.

Rp Idea:
This rp will be about a school for young heroes. There will be a very small number of students brought into the new class to learn how to become successful heroes. These kids were born with powers unlike any other since superpowers aren't that common in the world. It will be the teacher's jobs to help the students along the way to become the heroes of tomorrow! And it will be up to the students to do their best and learn how they can shape the future.

Requirements!
There will be 5!!! students. Only 5, first come first serve. They will be between the ages of 14-16 and will be the new beginner class at the academy. There will be 3!!! teachers. One who will teach normal school lessons, one that will work with physical training such as actual hero training and gym classes, the last teacher will be in charge of tactical training such as battle strategies, rescue strategies and medical training.

Everything is first come first serve, let me know if you are interested. Feel free to ask questions here or pm me if you'd prefer.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:44 pm 

Medals: 1
Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I be down

"Who put bacon in the soap?!?!?!" - Zim

I'm writing this story! It's called The Legends of Kal'duune. You can comment about things you like or hate, but preferably the first thing, here!

This thing is my resume! Reeeeaad iiiiiit...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace