All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey! So I am new to the site but not new to rp, i am interested in finding a few partners who will rp romance and adventure stories with me. Being heavy on both romance and adventure, :3 for plots and details pm me and we can hash that out ^W^ I usually only do fxm pairings though, and i prefer to play the female.

I do have some ideas, one is where my character or yours is the product of science. Enhanced with powers or something akin to that, meets the other character from the lab or outside and wishes for a normal life. Love is a part of it, since I do love romance :3 and maybe they break free from the lab and have an adventure. These details can be changed, it's just a basic plot I have atm.

The other idea is a fantasy adventure type one, fairy or other mythical creature is the guardian of a forest or mountain sanctuary. Meets a human and fall in love even though there are legends saying the mythical creature is evil and eats humans. Maybe the nearby kingdom where the human comes from doesn't like the creature and set out to destroy him or her. Again base idea and we can hash out details in a pm. :)

I hope these are a bit more descriptive. Please pm me if you re interested or have a different idea.

Last edited by SweetIceTea on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:22 pm 

Anyone?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:04 pm 

i updated the interest check, :)